Joshua- Chicken Nuggets

A knock was heard, making you jump up. You ran to the door of your apartment building, already knowing who it was going to be, and flung it open. "Joshua!" you exclaimed lovingly before pulling the male in and shutting the door behind him, not wanting any of the nosy press to catch you. As soon as you had checked to make sure there were no blinds that were open, you gave Joshua a passionate kiss. Joshua kissed back and you wrapped your arms around each other.

"I missed you so much, y/n," Joshua muttered into the crook of your neck.

"I know," you said back, taking in the scent of his coconut shampoo, "I missed you too." It had been three months since you had seen each other in person because of Joshua's hectic promoting schedule. "Are you hungry?" you asked and led Joshua to the living room, where you had cleaned up weeks in advance. "I just went shopping earlier. I even got chicken!"

"Are they nuggets?" Joshua asked, embarrassed about his child-like food preferences.

You smiled and gave him a peck on the nose, "Of course they are, my prince." Joshua blushed. You had been dating for over two years and small actions like that still managed to make his face blaze up just like the first day they met, and you loved it.

After a few minutes, you were sitting on the couch together with your legs tangled up under a blanket as you both watched anime and snacked on chicken nuggets. "I don't get it!" Joshua exclaimed dramatically, "Haruhi and Tamaki are so perfect for each other! Why is she so fickle?"

You stared down at your adorable boyfriend, "You're one to talk," you scoffed, "do you even remember how you were when I first asked you out?"

Joshua laughed as he thought back to the summer that you had confessed to him. He had rejected you at first, thinking that he was straight and just confused. But, he eventually came to the conclusion that he couldn't go on being just friends with you. "Yeah... I guess I was pretty hard back then." He rolled his eyes when he looked up and saw you wiggling your eyebrows. "Oh my god, not that kind of hard you pervert!"

"Are you sure about that Joshie?" you asked as your hand snaked down to the hem of Joshua's pants.

Joshua pushed his hand away, "Y/n, you know we can't. We have a show tomorrow and I'd like to able to perform properly."

You frowned, "I know," you said and hugged Joshua's waist, "I was just joking around."

Joshua could clearly tell that you were upset. "Here, let's make a deal," he said, automatically sparking your interest. "How about I come visit you the day promotions end? For now, you can do everything else."

Your eyes lit up, "I love you so much," you whispered, climbing on top of him gently and giving him kisses all across his face and neck.

"Wait!" Joshua exclaimed, "Don't make any marks! You know the crazy fans will notice!"

You smirked, "Then how about I leave some where they won't see?" you suggested and slowly lifted up his shirt, revealing his toned stomach. "Damn Joshie," you muttered, "I think you might just have a better body than me."

"Shut up," he said as he took his shirt off the rest of the way and pushed your head closer to his stomach.

"Ooh, fiesty! I like it!" you said before wrapping your tounge around one of his erect buds. As soon as Joshua whimpered, you could tell he had been to busy with promotions to even masturbate. "Poor Joshie," you said, "I guess I'll have to make you feel extra good." You sucked on one of his buds while fondling the other between your fingers. He continued to make small noises as you made your way down his stomach. "Can I?" You asked once you reached the hem of his pants.

"Y-yes," he said, already weak. You smiled and kisses his soft lips as you slowly undid his pants and peeled them off, with the help of the latter, leaving him in only his boxers. "You taste like dinosaur chicken nuggets," you said happily.

"I hate you," he said and turned the other way with a red tinted face, giving you the perfect spot to land your attack. You gave his neck soft kisses and looked at him, reassuring him that they wouldn't be noticable. You stopped and looked down at the sailor moon print that littered the fabric of his underwear, "Cute..." you muttered.

"Damn it... Why did I wear those today?" You heard his ask himself quietly.

"Well, if you dislike them so much, then let's just discard them," you said as you slipped them off. Joshua reached down to cover himself. "It's been a long time hasn't it," you said as you nipped at his ear, "you're just as beautiful as I remember." You lifted his hands away from his member and replaced them with your own. Joshua winced at your touch and began to make more noises, louder this time. You slid your hand up and down, up and down, before engulfing it in your mouth.

"Y/n!" Joshua said, barely whispering, "Oh fuck..." It didn't take long for him to reach his release.

You swallowed the salty substance and looked up at him, "Our babies are now growing inside of my throat," you stated.

"Jesus Christ," he said as he got on top of you and started undoing your pants, "remind me why I love you again?" he slid your pants down and looked at my bulge, "Oh yeah, that."

You put on a fake frown, "You only like me for my amazingly hot body?" He didn't respond as he licked your erect member through the material of your boxers. He eventually removed them and began deepthroating you immediately. "S-shit Josh," you stuttered, since you, as well, hadn't felt this kind of touch in a long time. You gripped onto his hair and thrusted into his mouth a few times before releasing.

He looked directly at you as he swallowed, "And now I'm growing our second baby in my throat," he said. You couldn't help yourself.

You burst out in obnoxious laughter as you pulled him down onto your chest, "God, I love you so much!"

"I also love our lord and savior Jesus."

"More like Jisoos with your amazing mouth!"

"I swear..."

((RIAN ILY BB))