Chan and Jeonghan- Thunder Storm

A flash of thunder lit up the sky, the howling wind rattling the windows and your heart with them. You sat up in bed with wide eyes as you shook silently, not wanting to disturb the two sleeping boys on either side of you. Only a few seconds later, a deep yet loud roar of thunder entered your ears. You choked out a sob and placed a hand over your mouth to stifle the noise as you pulled your knees to your chest and tried to keep yourself from hyperventilating.

"Y/n?" You looked down and saw Jeonghan looking up at you as he groggily moved the chestnut brown hair from his eyes. "Are you okay?" he asked, still half asleep.

"I-I'm fine," you managed to whisper, before another clap of thunder made you let a squeak through your trembling teeth.

"Hey..." he said softly as he sat up with you and wrapped an arm around you, "it's okay y/n."

"What's going on?" slurred Chan, who was on the other side of you.

"Y/n is scared of the storm," Jeonghan informed him.

Chan let out a small giggle before he hugged your waist, still laying down, "You're so silly y/n."

Jeonghan looked as your pouting face turned to one of fear as another crash of thunder sounded. "That wasn't very nice Chan, he's having a hard time right now," he said, "It's okay y/n, you don't have to be scared, I'm here.

"W-wait I'm here too!" Chan said as he pulled you so you were laying back down on the bed with him. He wrapped his arms and legs around you, "the storm can't get you as long as I'm here." he stated with a big grin before giving you a kiss on the head, filling your body with warmth.

"That's not fair!" Jeonghan said as he copied the younger's action of wrapping himself around you, making you feel even warmer. You had your head laying on top Chan's chest and Jeonghan spooning you from behind, his arms secured around your waist. You slowly calmed down as you focused your attention in the two boys' breathing patterns. Jeonghan's breaths were much slower and steadier compared to Chan, who's breathing was slightly rugged, as if he was fixing to say something but couldn't get it out. More lightning flashed across the sky, making you squeeze Chan tighter, which made Jeonghan squeeze you tighter.

"Y/n..." Chan started quietly, "you know that I never mean to hurt you when I pick on your, right?"

You looked up at him, "Of course I know that... Why?"

He hesitated, "I just wanted to make sure you knew that no matter how much I tease you... I love you."

You couldn't get out a proper response before Jeonghan chimed in, "I love you way more though, remember that," he said.

Chan huffed, "Well apparently we both love you, so that's like twice as good or whatever." You moved closer to Chan and intertwined your legs with Jeonghan, feeling much better because of the warmth coming from their bodies and their words. So warm that by the time the next boom of thunder rocked the ground, you couldn't feel anything other than the two loves of your life on either side of you.

A/n short but Ive beeb having a really bad block. And thank you Toffee2254 for giving me this idea, I really liked it!