Mingyu- Doing It

You walked out of the shower and stopped when you saw your boyfriend Mingyu staring at you evily.

"What is it?" You asked as he eyed you up and down. Without saying anything, he walked up to you and smashed your lips together, letting his hands roam all over your body. "M-Mingyu!" you moaned out, caught off guard.

He pushed you back onto the bed and straddled you as he removed his own clothing. "It's been a while since we've done it," he said casually as his hand trailed down to your member, making you whimper.

"Well then I guess you'll have to be extra passionate then... daddy," you whispered. no other words were exchanged before Mingyu had you pushed up against the wall. He trailed kisses down your chest once again, his hands moving all around your body. From your neck, to your hair, to around your perked buds, to your member, and back again. 

"Daddy..." You moaned breathily, "Daddy more!"

Mingyu smirked and picked you up, pushing your back farther into the wall. You wrapped his legs around him and helped position yourself so his entrance was aligned with your boyfriend's erect member. "Are you ready?" he asked.

"Yes," you whispered.

Mingyu slammed his member into your entrance, making you cry out. "Yes what?" he growled in your ear.

"Yes daddy," you squeaked, barely audible from the pain and pleasure you were feeling.

"Good," Mingyu growled as he kissed yousloppily to distract you from the pain. After a minute, you told him you were ready and he started to bounce you up and down on his member.

"Ah- ahh!" you moaned, "Please daddy... More!" Mingyu smirked as he laid you on the bed on your backside and shoved his member inside of you again. You moaned even louder as he thrusted in and out while jerking off your own neglected member. "Daddy! You- you're so big!" you yelled as you grabbed and clawed at the sheets underneath you. This seemed to make Mingyu even more confident, as he changed positions to where you had your face shoved in the pillows and your ass sticking up until the air.

Mingyu kissed your thighs, "You have such a beautiful body baby," he whispered and tounge fucking him before slamming into him again.

"Daddy I'm going to come!" you said as a knot built up in your stomach.

"Come for me," Mingyu growled and grabbed a handful of your hair. A loud, wanton noise escaped your mouth as you released onto the sheets. Mingyu rode out his orgasm before collapsing on top of you heavily. You chests heaved up and down, up and down together for a long time.

"You're heavy," you said once you had caught your breath.

"Sorry," he said and rolled off of you before clinging onto you from the side like a koala. "You're just as good as I remember."

You hit his arm lightly, "It's only been like a week."

He nipped at your already bruised neck, "Maybe we should do it daily then," he said huskily, making you shiver.

You melted into him, "Maybe we should then, huh."

A/N I felt bad for not doing the sexy sex scene last time, so here we are ya nasties! Jk, love you all and hope you enjoyed it 💕