Vernon- Language Barrier

A/N  to make this easier, English looks like this, Korean looks like this, and Chinese looks like this.

"And the winner of the solo artist award goes to... Y/N!" The announcer exclaimed, making the crowd go wild. You walked upstage with a big smile on your face, making sure to send a wink in the direction of a certain member of the rookie group Seventeen as you did.

You we're handed your award and went up to the mic, "Thank you very much! I'd like to thank all of my fans who got me here today, and of course my fellow company partners along with the staff."

"Yes, thank you very much y/n," the second announcer said, "Would you like to give a few words in any of your other languages?"

You felt a small blush form on your face, "Ah yes, of course," you thought for a second before speaking Chinese, Thank you to all of my Chinese speaking fans for helping me with this award, an my parents as well for... You know... Giving birth to me. Thank you to all of my international fans and supporters. I will make sure to work even harder for you in the future." You backed away from the mic out of breath and went back to your seat. Soon, the ending ceremony started and everyone began to mingle with each other.

"Hey, y/n!" A voice said from behind you. You turned around and saw Wen Junhui of seventeen, one of your best friends. "Congratulations on your award tonight!" He said cheerfully and gave you a hug.

"Thanks Jun," you said happily, then started looking around, "have you seen Vernon?"

Junhui smiled at the mention of your boyfriend, "Yeah, I'm pretty sure I saw him over by one of the girl groups..." he said before simpering away. Your jelousy switch flipped on and you made your way to the nearest group of female idols, and sure enough, you found your boyfriend hitting it off with Seulgi of Red Velvet.

"Oh, hey y/n!" Seulgi said happily, making Vernon turn around.

"Hey babe," he said and put an arm around you, "I was going to go up to you but I saw that you were busy talking with Junhui," he leaned in closer to you, "What was that all about?"

You shivered slightly at his English, which he spoke much deeper than Korean. "He was just congratulating me, that's all," you said with a shrug.

"Really?" Vernon asked, "Translate everything you two talked about for me."

You smirked, "Okay then. First he told me congratulations on my award," you started, ready to begin your little game, "and then I gave him a hug, and let me tell you, he has a very nice body." Your smile widened when you caught your boyfriend's glare. "I mean, I already knew he had hella abs but have you felt his thighs? And he has the most touchable butt, and my god when his crotch brushed up against mine-"

That was enough to have Vernon stop you by pinching your inner thigh. "Do you forget who's standing right in front of you?" He asked lowly, "Just wait until we get back to your place, then we'll see who has the best body."

A shiver was sent down your spine. You ran a finger across his partially exposed chest, "Cant wait until then babe."

A/N  thanks to @philimena2254 for suggesting this! okay I know that this is a hot mess. The idea was really, really good but I had a lot of trouble exectuting it for some reason. Feel free to leave any suggestions on how I could improve or what members/scenarios I could do next.