Vernon- Language Barrier {part 2}

A/N  Again, this is English and this is Korean.

Once the after party had ended, you and Vernon planned on slipping out unnoticed, but you ran into his group's manager before you were able to.

"Ah, Vernon, come on!" he called out, "The rest of Seventeen is leaving now."

Vernon linked arms with you, "We were going to go back to his place to work on some music tonight, if that's okay with you."

The manager looked you up and down, "Alright, I guess you can go. Y/n, make sure he doesn't get into any trouble." You both smiled and thanked him before heading to your car. You opened the door for him and closed it before jogging to the drivers side and settling in.

"How gentlemanly," Vernon said sweetly. His face quickly changed to a sinister grin, "Don't think that will get you any mercy tonight." Your throat went dry and your eyes widened.

Once you pulled into your driveway, Vernon quickly got out and pulled you inside. You slowly took your jacket off and placed it on the coat rack, trying to go as slow as possible. Your boyfriend, however, didn't seem to like that. He walked up to you and ripped your shirt off, the buttons going everywhere.

"Vernon! This was expensive!" you yelled before you were cut off by a moan easily escaping your open mouth as Vernon attacked your neck.

"What did you just call me?" he asked lowly as he pressed his body against yours, sending shivers down your spine.

You glared up at him, "We are NOT doing that," you said sternly, only leading to him being more rough as he went down on your neck again. 

"S-stop, they'll be able to see it," you said, referring to your fans. "Concealer can only do so much! They went insane last time, remember?"

"Well then call me by what you're supposed to like a good boy and then I'll stop," he negotiated and continued to leave darkening marks all over your neck and collarbone.

"Okay, okay!" you yelled, making him stop and look at you. You felt your face heating up as you slowly and silently said the desired words, "Please stop... daddy."

You physically cringed at the words and saw your boyfriend grin mischievously at you. "That's a good little boy," he whispered and dragged you into your large bedroom, where he threw you onto the bed and started undressing. You stared as each article of clothing fell off of his toned body, your heartbeat increasing with every second. "Like what you see?" he asked when he caught you looking, standing only in his boxers. "So? is my body better that Junhui's, or do you need a closer look?" he asked and hovered over you.

A/N  I KNOW YALL GONNA HATE M BUT IM STOPPING HERE I'M SO SORRY I ACTUALLY SUCK MAJOR ASS WITH WRITING THE SEXY SEX. LETS JUST PRETEND YOU WHISPERED YES AND THEN VERNON  WAS ALL LIKE COOL TNX BABE AND GOT OFF OF YOU BECAUSE IM SORRY BUT HE'S A WHOLE ASS BABY BOY!!