Introductions

Hi, everybody!!  Sorry I haven't been writing much.  Hope you like this chapter!!!

The next day, Shirou went to school, as usual. That is until Issei came running to him.

"Shirou!!!" Issei cried. "I need your help!!"

Shirou sighed. "Are the girls chasing you again, Issei? Dude, you really have to quit the perviness."

"Perviness has nothing to do with this!!" Issei yelled. "Do you remember Yuuma!? No one else does, but I know I didn't just dream her up!!"

Shirou's eyes slightly narrow, though Issei was freaking out to much to notice. 'Rias must have erased their memories, after turning Issei into a devil. Speaking of which, trace on.'

As Shirou begins to scan Issei, he finds that Issei's while Issei's physiology has changed, becoming a bit stronger in physical abilities, his soul was the same, though it had traces of demonic energies on it.

"Hello," Issei said, bringing Shirou back to reality. "Anyone there? You spaced out."

Shirou gave him an apologetic smile. "Sorry, I'm slightly distracted. Can we get to someplace private? I've got something I've got to show you."

Issei smirks. "If it means your dick, man, I've told you I'm not-"

Issei is cut off by a cold, evil smile from Shirou. This smile promised pain, death, and eternal suffering.

"Let's just go," Shirou ordered.

Shirou dragged Issei to behind the supply shed holding the gym equipment. Casting a barrier to keep people away, Shirou began their talk.

"So," Shirou started, "what do you want to know?"

"I want to know what the hell happened!!" Issei shouted. "What happened to Yuuma? The last thing I remember is-"

Issei grabs his head, pained by the memory. "Yuuma grew wings, then she stabbed me with a glowing spear. She went on about God and some gear thing. I blacked out afterwards, but I remember seeing brilliant red hair, like Gremory-senpai. I also heard your voice, so what happened."

"I see," Shirou said, in deep thought. "Well, no use in hiding it. What you saw was magic."

Issei laughs. "Magic? Are you serious, Shirou? Didn't know you were into occult stuff. You should join the paranormal club."

Shirou's eye twitches, then he smiles. "You do realize that the paranormal club is run by Gremory-senpai. I'm sure she'll love my company."

Issei's eyes widen, then he gets on his knees and bow. "I am very sorry, oh great one!!! Please do not steal, Gremory-senpai!!"

Shirou rolled his eyes. "Relax, I'm not interested in her. In all seriousness, magic is real. That girl was a fallen angel, and when I sensed you were in danger, I rushed to save you."

Issei scoffs. "If Yuuma was a fallen angel and you fought her, show me the spell you-"

"Ansuz."

Shirou wrote a glowing rune in the air and flames appeared from it.

"What the hell?!?" Issei shouted.

"That's magic, or rather magecraft," Shirou explained.

Issei was looking at Shirou like he was some sort of alien. "You mean all that stuff last night actually happened."