The Servant Faction

Shirou walked through the Hanging Gardens, his new base of operations. The Gardens themselves were invisible to all, cloaked with a variety of bounded fields and Noble Phantasms. Now the only people who can actually see the flying fortress are those who are authorized by Shirou or those who have been inside the Gardens.

He walked past the homunculi manufacturing workshop, where both he, his mother Irisviel, and the Servant Paracelsus von Hohenheim manufacture hundreds of homunculi. Paracelsus was actually impressed with the Einzbern homunculi creating techniques and combined with his own, was able to create an almost perfect homunculus. Now, each homunculi has a lifespan that's at least as long as a human's and at most a devil's. They also have both high level magical abilities and extremely powerful physical abilities. The only downside is that their reproductive capabilities are low, but that doesn't really matter when they can be produce through said homunculi creation techniques.

He walked past the library run by Casters Hans Christian Andersen and William Shakespeare. This library is filled with all sorts of books, magical and non-magical. Magical books include the Necronomicon, Prelati's Spell book, and countless others. However, the most important section is the Avesta section. In this section of the library there are countless Avesta Noble Phantasms. An Avesta is basically an automatic type writer, recording a person's thoughts and actions. Shirou manipulated many copies of Avesta to link with one individual Servant, allowing it to constantly record what the Servant is doing. While most would see this as an invasion of privacy, it is actually a method for Servants to retain their memories after death. When the Servants die, they turn into magical energy and are absorbed by Shirou, unable to be resurrected. They can be summoned but have no memory of any of their adventures. However, by connecting them to the Avestas, it allow them to regain their memories. To make it simple, the Avesta section acts as a save point for all of the Servants.

Shirou also passed the golem manufacturing workshop run by Avicebron. The factory speaks for itself, manufacturing ridiculously powerful golems. In the center of the factory laid Avicebron's recently constructed Noble Phantasm, Golem Keter Malkuth. It was created with the usual materials except one thing. Instead of a mage at its core, there is a magus Heroic Spirit spiritual core. To be more precise, a copy of Solomon's mystical core, giving Shirou, one of Solomon's reincarnations, some control over the primordial giant, who is named Adam by Avicebron. Shirou also used Flash Air alchemy to help spread the reality marble Eden, which the golem creates, all over the Hanging Gardens. Eden does three things. It provides the Gardens a mass amount of magical energy, it causes plant life all over the flying fortress to grow at rapid rates, and it causes Adam to be invincible while inside it.

Shirou next passes the training grounds where Chiron teaches. Chiron has been using his skill Wisdom of Divine Gift to help increase each Servant's personal skill set, along with training the homunculi. Shirou also wanted to give this training grounds to the Heroic Spirit Scathach but try as he might, Shirou has found himself unable to summon the Witch of Dun Scaith.

The next section of the Gardens Shirou passed was the technology division. Through the genius of scientific Servants like Charles Babbage and Nikola Tesla, the Hanging Gardens is equipped with many technological wonders: robots, communication devices, there is even a device which converts magical energy into electricity. Shirou attached the Jewel Sword Zelretch to the last device, providing an infinite source of energy.

The area beside the Gardens was the more magical research division. Those with the Item Construction skill provide a multitude of magical items: mystic codes, temporary-immortality potions, holy shrouds, you name it. This is the area of the Gardens that makes the impossible possible. There's even a small Noble Phantasm crafting area, though this is only used by Shakespeare with his Enchant skill and Shirou with his Muramasa abilities.