Retribution

Raynare grinned seeing the frightened face of Asia Argento, walking towards her. The little bitch was taken by that hero-wannabe, that human scum of a mage. After he cut off her wings and blasted her with some sort of holy sword, she managed to get away thanks to her allies. Then when Asia came, Raynare was forced to submit to the nun, having no choice but to be assisted by scum to regrow her wings. It made her sick.

After she was healed up, she and her ally Fallen Angel allies (Dohnaseek, Kalawarner, and Mittelt) recruited a small army of excommunicated exorcists. They were all pieces of trash, not looking for monetary compensation and just willing to kill just for Him. She hated them. They were so expendable, useless. Even her own allies were useless; both Dohnaseek and Kalawarner couldn't even kill that damn brat Issei Hyoudou.

Raynare took another step.

Once she got Asia, she'd steal her Sacred Gear, Twilight healing. Then with that power, she'd get promoted by Lord Azazel and rise through the ranks of the Grigori. She wouldn't have to scrounge around with these idiots.

Raynare took another steps and then a loud alarm came from all angles. Raynare looked around in alarm, not expecting it. Magic circles appears around her and Raynare rose in the air, ready. After a flash of light, ten humanoids, albino and with red eyes, appeared, and each created a shining spear, aiming towards Raynare.

Raynare gritted her teeth. "Damn humans!"

Creating a light spear, Raynare charged the humanoids, but the one she was aiming for simply caught the blade. Twirling his spear, the humanoid's spear was surrounded in light and he stabbed Raynare in the side, the force sending her into a nearby tree.

"W-what the..." Raynare said, surprised by the strength of the humanoids. "This is bad."

With a flap of her wings, she prepared to teleport but two of the humanoids, one female and the other male, raised their hands.

"Dimensionssperre!" they yelled and a surge of magical energy surrounded them. Raynare felt the magic but felt nothing of it. She teleported but was somehow bounced off, landing on the ground.

Raynare coughed blood, and stood up. The humanoids surrounded her, each pointing their blades about ten centimeters away from her face. Raynare, desperate, jumped into the air, spreading her wings to escape through the air.

"I don't think so," a female voice said aloud.

Raynare was suddenly blasted from the sky. Some sort of energy attack had slammed her down. Raynare picked herself up when someone stepped in front of her. Raynare looked up and gasped. This... this human.... She was beautiful. Flawless eyes and beautiful purple hair, she was shrouded in a religious-theme and also seductive garb and held a spear, no it was a cross. But what really surprised Raynare was the power this woman was emitting. It was pure holy power, enough to compare to a higher ranking angel, far stronger than any normal human should have. Raynare knew immediately, she was fucked.

"A-are you with the Church?" Raynare gasped.

The beautiful woman closed her eyes in thought. "No." She opened her eyes and slashed at Raynare. It was only through pure luck that Raynare was able to dodge, but the woman simply made a prayer. Suddenly a blast of light sent Raynare into the ground. Raynare could feel that she could barely move. The fallen angel desperately flapped her wings, trying to escape.

The woman, who Raynare now saw as an Angel of Death, approached her. With a slash from her staff, she slashed one wing off, and with a prayer she annihilated the other. Raynare screamed in pain, falling to the ground, covered in blood, dirt, and feathers. She looked up to see the woman holding the butt of her staff. With a quick motion, she slammed it into Raynare's face and Raynare blacked out.