Wishes Granted

I'm back and barely conscious.  I hope you all enjoy this and PLEASE COMMENT!!!  Thank you.

Semiramis merely sits on a bench, quietly reading a book. She was waiting for her Master to return. Her Master.... What an interesting man. He managed to help her see the memories of her alternate incarnations as a Servant. And it turned out, he was her Master in some alternate timeline, or at least an incarnation. A Heroic Spirit that has been reincarnated. That alone should be impossible... but not unheard of. The Caster Servant Prelati has had reincarnations, despite being a Heroic Spirit.

Semiramis sighs. She didn't understand it at all. Shirou Emiya, Shirou Kotomine, Amakusa Shirou Tokisada, Solomon, Siegfried, whatever her Master's True Name is, she was however intrigued. While completely insane, her Master was definitely an interesting one.

"Something wrong?"

Semiramis turned around to see an adult female, a woman with blonde hair and dazzling emerald green eyes.  She was dressed in normal clothing, different than her usual armor.  This was the Lancer Servant Arturia Pendragon, King of Camelot and Wielder of the Holy Sword of the Planet.

The empress shook her head. "No, I'm merely thinking of our Master. He wishes to save this world, but why? He has power, skill, and us, Servants. I simply don't understand his naïve wish."

Arturia closed her eyes, the king in thought. "As you know, I am different from other Servants. While they have long since passed, I am still alive and retain my memories throughout a certain universe's Holy Grail War. It's through those detestable sticks that I have regained memories of alternate timelines.

"I've known Shirou in many different timelines. Some good, others bad. But he's simply always been like this. A man who merely wishes to protect others and keep his loved ones safe. He lacks the basic fundamentals of what makes a human, that is to say, self-preservation and selfishness. He was a tool of the world. From what I've gathered from the others, that is true for all his reincarnations."

"A tool of the world," Semiramis repeated. "To be forever used by the World, to fix its mistakes. What a horrible existence." She closes her eyes. "And above all that, after all the fools who have sought salvation, Shirou is closest to actually coming up with a satisfying conclusion. Wise men and Messiahs have tried to think of a way but in the end, some man who barely functions as a human being will figure it out."

"After a few centuries," Arturia said. "Even the Moon Cell's calculations will take time, especially with a wish such as that."

"I suppose so," Semiramis said, closing her book.

"There is one more thing I'd wish to talk about," Arturia stated.

"Oh," Semiramis asked intrigued. "And whatever could that mean?"

Arturia's eyes narrowed into a glare. "Will you betray him?"

Semiramis looks up at the heavens, supposedly occupied by the angels of this world. "An interesting question. What will do if I answer yes?"

"Kill you, obviously."

"Obviously," Semiramis smiles. "No. I do not wish to betray him. In all my time as a Heroic Spirit, he was the one, the one who asked me for my strength and intellect, rather than my beauty. He believed in an old poisoner, can you believe it?"

Arturia smiles, her expression becoming soft. "That's just who Shirou is."

"I suppose so...." Semiramis trails off and is sent a message from their Master. "It seems Master is in need of some transportation."