The Promise of the Saint

Sorry for the wait, everyone, but I was busy with school and work and all that.  I'm both physically and mentally exhausted.  So here's the next chapter.  Enjoy and comment!!

Asia Argento was all alone in a dark void, nothing but darkness all around her.

"W-where am I?" she asked herself.

"Where you belong, you witch!!" a voice rang out from the darkness.

"That voice!" Asia said. "One of the fathers from the Vatican!"

"This is where a corrupted witch who would heal a devil belongs!" Another voice called out.

"You don't deserve salvation!"

"Don't deserve Heaven!"

"Don't deserve to exist in God's world!"

"False holy maiden!"

"N-no..." Asia protested, tears in her eyes. "That's not true!"

"Oh, but it is," a voice came from behind her. She turned to find Freed Sellzan standing behind her with a wicked grin on his face.

"This is the fate of all who turn from God and help those shitty devils," Freed beamed, as he moved to reveal the corpse from before. Asia gasped, putting her hands over her mouth to keep the screams silent and tears falling.

"No one will accept you," a female voice called from above. Asia turned to see the female fallen angel from before. "The church has forsaken you, and you know those devils will see you as the enemy. But we, the fallen, will give you a chance at redemption, oh former fallen maiden. No one will have to suffer."

The fallen angel descends to the ground. "All we require is that little gift of god you have."

The fallen then thrusted her hand into the nun's chest, ripping out two silver rings, the Sacred Gear Twilight Healing. Asia falls to the ground, blood begins to flow all around her as the fallen disappears.

"W-why?" Asia wondered.

"ASIA!!" a familiar voice called. That voice was familiar and warm, full of friendship and kindness.

"Th-that's..."

And Asia woke up with a start, in a cold sweat. The girl looked around to find herself in an unfamiliar environment, a nice Japanese style bedroom. Asia stood up, looking around and exiting the room. Wandering the halls, she found herself in the kitchen. There, a woman with white hair and red eyes was making breakfast. Said woman saw her and smiled.

"Oh, you must be Asia," the woman said in Italian. "I'm Sella. Shirou told me about you."

Asia looked confused. "Who's Shirou?"

Sella blinked then nodded in understanding. "He was that swordsman who helped save you and that devil pervert Issei." When she said Issei's name, it was full of loathing and content.

"Issei," Asia gasped. "Is he okay? Did my healing work?"

Before Sella could reply, a voice came from behind. "Issei is fine. You healed him fully and he's back with his peerage."

Asia turns to find the man who saved her and Issei, the red headed swordsman. He was certainly handsome, with his auburn hair and golden piercing eyes. He smiled at her, causing her to blush a bit.