The Father and the Nun

WARNING!!!  I feel like I have an obligation to tell you Freed Sellzen is in this chapter.  Prepare for the worst person ever and also a lot of swearing.

The next day, Shirou and Issei were walking home from school, just talking.

"I'm telling you, Shirou," Issei said, "Asia is real and I didn't do anything to her!"

Shirou rolled his eyes. "Even if I did believe there was a nun who willingly showed you her panties, I find it hard to believe you were an actual gentleman to her."

"First," Issei yelled, "She accidentally showed me her panties. Second, Why is that so hard to believe!?!"

"Because it's you," Shirou said, causing Issei to fall in defeat.

"Oh," a voice called, "Issei has violated a nun now? How pathetic?"

The two turned to see Aika Kiriyuu, who was smirking evilly. Aika was basically the female counterpart to the Perverted Trio, a female pervert. Also, she was similar to the nerdier member of the trio, Motohama, by having the ability to calculate a male's... more private information.

Issei shrieked when he saw her, while Shirou kept his stoic expression. "Hello, Kiriyuu-san."

Aika blushed. When she first saw Shirou, the girl's 'detection abilities' showed her Shirou's stats, which were so high, they caused her to faint. Naturally, this had raised Shirou's popularity amongst the female population of Kuoh, decreased his popularity amongst the males, and caused Aika to gain a small crush on him.

"Oh, Emiya-sama?" Aika said. "I didn't realize you were here. So is it true? Did Issei really violate that nun?"

Shirou sighed. "Yes, I'm afraid he actually did violate that nun."

"I didn't violate anyone!!!" Issei shouted, pissed off. "Why does everyone seem to believe that?!"

"Because it's you," both of them said, causing Issei to collapse in defeat.

"Anyways," Issei said as he stood up, "why are you here, she-demon?"

"I have my reasons," Aika shrugged. "So what exactly happened to cause Issei to violate that nun?"

Issei's eye twitched. "I just helped her when she tripped and gave her directions. I saw her panties because her suitcase fell and let everything out."

Aika gave Issei a look. "And you didn't violate that- how did you describe her? The 'super sexy blonde nun who had big jugs'?"

"No I didn't!" he cried, causing Aika to grin at the fruits of her labor.

"Anyways," Aika said, giving Shirou some papers, "our teacher asked me to give this to you."

Shirou smiled. "Thanks, Aika."

Aika smiled cheerfully. "Don't mention it. See ya, Emiya-san! And Issei, try not to violate any more nuns."

"I didn't violate anyone!" Issei said annoyed as she walked away.

"At least not today," Shirou rolled his eyes.

Issei groaned. "Ugh... Anyways, I gotta go too. I got a job from Buchou."

Shirou blinked. "A devil job? That could be interesting to see. Can I come along?"

Issei sighed. "Sure why not?"