Asriel X ♀ Frisk

Frisk POV

I fell down a hole, it hurt...again, but I had to reset. I had to try one thing before I could set everyone free, so I ran to where Flowey was set to fight me. "Howdy! I'm Flowey. Flowey the flower!" He said smiling, the sweet and friendly music in the background begins, but I didn't stop walking closer to him. "Hmmm... You're new to the underground, aren't cha?" He asked. I got closer.

"We both know that's a lie..." I said, his face changed, it was more confused now. "G-Golly, you must be so confused." He said I giggled. "Really, cause you looked more confused than me." I said he frowned. Someone ought to teach you how things work around here!" He said I was right in front of him now.

"I guess little old me will have to do." He said this was my last chance to stop his loop. I grabbed him by his pedals and leaned down kissing him softly on his lips. He started glowing, I backed away and he turned into Asriel. "A-Asriel?" I asked and walked closer, he smiled and hugged me. "Why'd you keep coming back for me?" He asked I smiled.

"Everyone deserves a happy ending!" I said jump hugging him, we fell to the ground. He blushed at how close our faces were. "What? You already kissed me once, don't tell me you're embarrassed now!" I said and kissed him rapping my arms around his neck, he tensed up but relaxed into it rapping his arms around my waist. We stayed like that for awhile, until he slid one of his hands down and grabbed my ass.

I gasped and jolted lightly against him, he moaned and we both blushed. "S-Sorry." He said letting my ass go. "N-No, It's ok." I said sitting up, straddling him, I grabbed his hand and put it back on my ass. His face was bright red, I rocked my hips lightly, feeling his boner through our clothes. "F-Frisk, ahh~" He moaned, I undid his pants to see his hard dick pop out.

We both blushed, he pulled my shorts. I got up and took them off, along with my underwear, I tugged my shirt down lightly from embarrassment. Asriel walked over and pulled off my shirt, he backed away and just looked at me while I took off my bra. I made an angry face and he smiled.

"Sorry, you're just so beautiful." He said and pulled me into a hug, I pulled off his clothes. He laid me down and kissed me softly, he bit my neck and chest lightly before fingering my pussy. "Damn, you're really wet~" He purred in my ear, I arched my back a little and moaned. "He lowed his head and started licking softly, teasing my clit with his tongue. I moaned and pushed him off, he fell on his back so I decided to have some fun.

I touched his dick and rubbed it lightly before putting my lips around it, I sucked slowly. "F-Frisk, oh ahhh~ That feels ahh so mm good ah~" He moaned out, I started going faster working his shaft with my hand while my lips and tongue played with his tip. "F-Frisk mmm please, I need yo-ahh" I looked up at his face, his eyes where closed and his head was tilted back.

I slowly crawled up his body, straddling him lick before. I felt it slid in, it was so big, tears slowly rolled down my cheeks. "You okay?" He asked holding my cheek, I nodded and sat all the way down feeling his large dick inside me. I stopped for a second catching some air, soon I started moving, slowly rocking my hips. He grabbed my hip with one of his hands while the other was clutching at the ground beneath us.

I rocked faster going up and down, he moved his hand from my hip to my shoulder. He gripped my shoulder as I moved faster and faster, my hands on his chest. He bucked his hips up and pushed me down, sending an amazing sensation throughout my body. I cam on his dick and he started bucking faster, he grunted and moaned my name as he cam and flopped to the ground.

I pulled off him and just sat on his lap, I played with his hair until I was hit with a fireball. "INCEST IS NOT WINCEST!" Toriel yelled, Asriel sat up and covered himself. "We aren't even blood!" He yelled. "FAMILY DON'T END WITH BLOOD MY CHILD!!!" She yelled and ran off not wanting to see her sinning children.

The end, hope you enjoyed!!! (i wonder whos gonna get the supernatural reference...)