Underfell Sans X ♀ Reader

Reader POV

I have been in the underground for a while now and I've grown used to how things work here. So I was dressed in a long black knee-length coat, black thigh high socks, knee-high black boots, a blood red tank top, I also had to wear a monster costume so no one would know I was human. So I wore red cat ears, bright yellow contacts, a red robotic cat tail, fake fangs, and I also grew my nails out and sharpened then like claws.

And just think I found all this stuff in the trash....it's amazing what people throw away.....

So here I am walking down the street my tail swinging back and forth, after I while I felt my stomach growl. I looked around and the only place nearby was Grillbyz...I owe him money but it's worth a try, I walk in the from doors and kept my eyes on the ground I never looked up when other monsters were around. I walked up to the bar and sat on a stool I waited until I saw a purple flame in front of me before I looked up.

"Hey ___, come to pay what you owe?" He asked and looked at me.

"No, I'm hungry." I said and looked at the counter.

"Then why did you even come in here? Get out!" He yelled I got off the stool and someone grabbed my arm, I looked behind me and saw Sans Skeleton. Papyrus's brother.

"Hey, Grillz I'll pay for her." He said and pulled my arm so I'd sit back down.

"A burger and fries to go." I said and stood by the bar.

"You're not gonna thank me by chattin with me?" He asked and raised an eyebrow he didn't have.

"I have to leave and get home." I said and didn't look at him, the last thing I need is Papyrus on my tale because of his useless brother. He leaned down and whispered in my ear.

"Don't worry I won't tell Papyrus you're a human." He said and went back to drinking his mustard. I just kept my cool and acted like I didn't care that he knew.

"Seems like you've been here awhile, otherwise you would have cracked by now." He said.

"10 years." I said and he looked at me in shock, before he could say anything else Grillby came back and handed me a bag and I left. The skeleton was sitting on the bar stool confused and staring at me, on my way out I smirked.

As I walked to my hideout I felt like I was being followed, I wanted to run but no one would help me so I made the 3 rules of being followed...

1 - don't look back

2 - keep calm

3 - don't run or show any sign of running

So I took 5 turns into an ally and sat behind a bin so I couldn't be seen, I pulled out my knife and hide there for a few hours till finally, someone came down the ally. It didn't matter if it was the person following me or not, I wouldn't get arrested. Once they were close I jumped out and pinned them to the floor my knife blade on their forehead ready to kill.

I looked down to see two black eye sockets, one had two scratches on it.

"Let me go." He said and his eye light up red, I stood up and pulled my jacket collar up.

"Sorry, didn't know who you were." I said and was about to leave the ally.

"Wait, I didn't follow you here for nothing." He said and grabbed my shoulder, it hurt but I couldn't let him know that or he might kill me.

"So why did you follow me?" I asked and he looked down and scratched the back of his skull.

"I saw you training the other day, it was very impressive." He said a red blush on his cheekbones.

"Look you're cool and all but no thanx, I'm not interested." I said and left. Papyrus came running out of the ally.

"Wait then what are you interested in?" He yelled, I turned around and thought of the perfect way to fuck him up.

"Sans." I said and went home, he stood there in shock and I got another grin.

Once I got home I went to bed on my couch. In the morning I ate breakfast and left the house, I went to the store to steal some more food.

"Hey, baby, going my way?" I turned around to see Sans leaning on a building, I pointed to myself and gave a questioning looks. He nodded.

"Nope." I said and walked into the store, Sans followed me but I ignored him.

"Come on, my brother told me you like me." He said and grabbed my arm.

"I don't, I said it to fuck with him." I said and pulled away.

"You know he can kill you for that right?" He asked concern in his eyes.

"Who cares, let him. I hate it here." I said and kept walking, Sans grabbed my arm and dragged me away I didn't fight back because I knew he was stronger. He took me into his house and up to his room he threw me on his bed and pinned me down.

"If you're so ready to die, I can have my way with you. Correct?" He said a smirk on his face.

"You don't have the guts." I said and giggled, he started laughing so hard he fell on me. We stayed like that laughing for awhile, then I leaned in and kissed his teeth. His face went bright red and I laughed even harder.

"Maby I am into Sans." I said and he smiled.

"Funny." He said and got off me blushing.

"You don't know my name do you?" I asked he thought for a minute and shook his skull, I laughed.

"Shut up I am trying to think!" Papyrus yelled from the other room. I had to try even harder to not laugh after that.

"It's ___." I said and he smiled, we laid down in his bed and I pulled the covers over me.

"I'm staying here to night." I said.

"It's day..." He told me and laid down beside me.

"Whatever..." I said and kissed his neck bone.

"You don't wanna sleep do ya kid?"

"Nope." I said and rolled on top of him sitting on his lap, I leaned down kissing him and I rocked my hips lightly. He moaned a little and I liked it, I pulled off his shirt and lightly bit down on some of his ribs.

"Ahh ___ mmmmm." He moaned out and pulled off his pants, and mine. I started riding him slow until he picked me up by my waist and slammed me down on him, he did this over and over until he cam inside me. I moaned and kept rocking my hips, he pulled out and started fingering me till I cam on his fingers. He licked it off.

"Mmmhhh you taste good ___." He said and smirked laying down to go to bed.

"What, you can't go to bed yet! We just started!!!"

"Night kid." He said and went to sleep.

END

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hope you enjoyed

sorry for the wait!