Maxine X Undyne

Maxine is an OC so yee

MY POV cause maxine and undyne arent real people so blarg

Maxine was walking to work at a cafe, she had just gotten the job and was rather excited! For this, was no ordinary cafe, during the day it catered to humans, but after 5pm it was for monsters only, and Maxine was lucky enough to get a monster shift. She walked through the back door and slipped on her apron, she walked out to the front and told the current waiter he could leave now. "About time! I don't wanna be here when the freaks show up.." He said tossing his apron on the hook and leaving.

Monsters have been above ground for a few months and a lot of people didn't like them. Maxine however was excited to finally meet one, she ran behind the counter and waited for people to file in, but no one showed up. Until 6:49, a yellow lizard lady and a blue fish person walked in. (there just friends in this, cause anime plot) The yellow one sat down at a table and the blue one followed, I grabbed my little book and raced over before anyone else could.

Maxine's POV

I kept repeating the line in my head over and over. Hi, I'm Maxine may I take your order? Simple, but when I got to the table... I messed up...

"Hi, may Maxine take your order?" I said, it was fast and jumbled together, I was scared they didn't hear me. "Cute." I looked over at the blue fish girl, she was smiling widely. "You talk in the third person, it's cute!" She said, I blushed and hid my face behind my small book, the yellow one laughed.

"S-Sorry, I got a little excited, it's my first day..." I stuttered out, I was so nervous and the fish girl staring at me didn't help. "It's fine, you look cute when you're nervous!" The fish girl leaned over the table propping her head on her hands. "Oh, I-I'm Alphyus and this i-is Undyne by the w-way." I looked over to the lizard girl or Alphyus, she seemed more nervous than me. "We're having a small get together later, wanna come?" I looked back at Undyne, she had her number on a piece of paper, I nodded and took it, I told her I'd text her after work.

(End Of Shift.)

I was walking home when I pulled out my phone and texted Undyne.

'Hey, It's Maxine'

'hey Maxie, how ya doin?'

'good, so where's this party?'

'My house, where are you? I'll pick you up!'

'Just outside of the cafe.'

'Oh cool, I think I see you, turn around and wave!'

I turned around and waved, but I didn't see her. "Yo Max! Over here! You're waving at a street lamp!" I turned to my left more and saw her walking toward me. "Hey." She picked me up bridal style without warning. "Ahh, what are you doing?"

"I said I'd pick you up." She said and carried me to her house, she put me down and knocked on the door. "Hey Alphyus, open up!" I heard the door unlock and we walked inside, I walked over to the couch and sat down. I looked around and saw lots of different monsters, a lot of them saw me too and looked uncomfortable.

"Hey Maxie, there you are!" Undyne yelled walking over, she threw her arm around me and smiled. "Hey, Undyne." I said and leaned into her, she was really comfy to lay on. We were talking about ourselves and learning about each other's cultures (monster and human cultures) when Alphyus waved a hat in the air.

"Let's play a game! It's called seven minutes in heaven, we have 5 closets so we can play 5 rounds at once!" Yelled a spider lady as Alphyus handed her the hat. "If you didn't put your name in the hat come draw a name!" She yelled, me and some other monsters went up and took names from the hat, I opened it up to see Undyne written of the paper. I blushed and looked at her, she blushed and we sat on the couch waiting for further instructions.

"If you found your partner Alphyus will take you to a closet!" Undyne ran over to her and talked to her while I tried to get to her but I was stuck in the crowd, until Undyne pulled me out and carried me in her arms.

Alphyus lead us to some stairs in a hallway. "H-Here's a closet!" She said and opened it, it was empty except for some coats in the back. Me and Undyne walked in and Alphyus closed the door.

Undyne POV

Me and Maxie were really close together, I felt her shoulder brush against mine, and I blushed. "Uhh, Undyne, my legs hurt do you mind if I sit down?" "N-No, not at all!" She tried to sit down but there was little space and in the end, I had to sit with her in my lap to make it possible. "I've never played this game so I don't really know what to do..." Maxie confessed, I blushed and got an idea. "I could show you, but we can stop when you want."

"Okay." She said and I moved her long black hair over her left shoulder and I licked the right side of her neck, I bit down lightly and sucked. I pulled her sweater off her shoulder and moved down her shoulder leaving kisses and bit marks. I used my free hand to pull her sweater up and slipped into her panties, I nibbled her neck and fingered her clit gently. Her moaning made me wet, I started moving my finger faster, she moaned loudly and I pulled away.

"U-Undyne, please don't stop~" She moaned out, I blushed as she looked back at me, her crystal blue eyes half-lidded. I grabbed her by her waist and turned her around so she was straddling me. I smashed my lips into hers and snaked one of my hands up her shirt and under her bra, I rolled my thumb over her nipple, my other hand pressed on her back keeping her close to me. I felt one of her hands on my chest, I pulled away and she kissed my neck.

She started leaving a small trail of kisses till she got to my shirt line, she pulled it off me and kissed between my breasts, I put a hand over my mouth to keep from moaning. I leaned on the back of the closet as she undid my pants and went down on me, I felt her tongue flicking my clit and I moaned loudly, she looked up at me and dragged her nails down my back leaving red lines. I moaned loudly as I cam in her mouth, she licked it up and continued, this was gonna be a fun night!

OUTSIDE THE CLOSET ABOUT 5 MINUTES AGO, Alphyus POV

"AAAAAAAAAAA~ MMMMMmmmm~"

"S-Should we t-tell them their time is up?" Alphyus asked Muffet, she was standing next to her and they just stared at the door of the closet, scared to open it. "Let's let them have there fun, besides I don't wanna die." Muffet said and announced to everyone there are now only 4 closets to play the game.

END

Hope you enjoyed!!!! Sorry for the wait!

Also, if you request something with an OC and you want a picture of the OC posted please send me a link to it and I'll add it, cause I'm too lazy to keep drawing OCs...