Neko Male Reader X Female Chara

I love Nekos!!!

Neko POV

I woke up and decided to go out for a bit, I threw on a black tank top, some black skinny jeans, and my black converse. I had a bit of trouble getting my tail through the hole in my jeans but I managed! I put on my red collar and smiled at myself in the mirror, I opened the door and headed out. I walked down the street and saw fewer people out than normal...

I turned a corner and saw a girl with short brown hair, she had a knife and was covered in dust. Despite her obvious killing actions, I felt myself falling for her. Her red eyes flashed in my direction, my heart pounding. "Hi!" I mentally facepalmed, I stood there for a few moments feeling really stupid, she came closer smiling at me. "Aren't you scared kitty?" She got close to my face and I felt myself burning up, she stood on her toes and leaned into my ear. "You should be~" Her breath on my ear made my ear twitch and I let out a small purr, she brought her hand up to my neck, I was frozen in place. I wasn't sure if it was because I was scared or because I wanted her touch.

I felt her hand tighten around my neck under my collar, she smiled as a moan slipped past my lips. "You're a sick kitty aren't you?~" She asked and pulled me closer to her. "Maybe we could have some fun before you die~" I nodded and purred loudly, she gripped my collar pulling me further into the ally, she pushed me up against a wall a pressed a knife to my neck, the tip of the blade piercing and cause a small stream of blood. She removed the knife and put her lips to the blood, I blushed as she sucked more than just that spot, her lips moved from my neck to my collar bone, using her knife to rip my shirt off.

"Good kitty~" She purred in my ear as she undid my pants, and licked down my chest and stomach. She put her knife to the edge of my boxers and cut toward my hips, slicing the thin fabric. "Such a good kitty~" She purred and pulled my boxers down until she saw my dick, he solf hand reached out and grabbed it, stroking it softly. 

I purred loudly as she slid it into her mouth, her teeth grazing over the sides sending me to heaven. She continued this until I mumbled that I was close. She stopped and I whined. Sh pushed me onto the ground and began removing her shorts and undies, she straddled me and I almost lost it. She began rocking her hips and kissing my neck, biting me here and there. I moaned and purred, yelping here and there. 

She slammed down onto me one last time and I felt her liquids poor onto my hips, she got up and got dressed, I whined and she smiled. "Sorry kitty, but bad girls don't help others, bye bye~" and she left. 

END

I'm so so so sorry for my absence... I've been... finding other fandoms... Sorry...

Requested by - HumanSans987