Chapter Eight

Chapter eight: story time

I wake up to find myself on another white bed in a hotel room. There is another bed next to mine and the shower is on in the bathroom. I look at my arms and legs to see what my wounds look like in the light. They are deep and pretty bad but they are clean. What am I doing here?
JAMES!
Oh my gosh is he okay? Is he here? I sit up an look around the room for him but I don't see him. Did he get captured by those people? What is going on?!!! The water stops in the shower and the door opens. I jump and face the door to see who is opening it. James walks out of the bathroom without a shirt on. He looks at me and and a tear falls down my face.
"Hey, it's okay." he says walking towards me. As he sits on the bed he wraps his strong safe arms around me and whispers, "you're safe now." I can't help but wrap my arms around his bare back and feel his strong muscles wrap me up in his warmth.
"What's going on?" I ask not letting him go. "Why did they do this to me?" I sob and he pulls back slowly.
"I know you're confused and scared but I need you to listen to me right now. I'm not exactly who you think I am... I mean you know me but you don't know all of me." he looks away. "Those people, I mean we... um...."
"What." I ask regaining my strength as much as I can. I can't help but look at his amazing abs. I mean I remember he was hot but I haven't seen him in forever. But most of all he was kind and loving and when I was trapped and going through hell he was always there in my mind pulling me through. I try to focus on what he I saying because I know it's important. I can drool later.
"My father and I used to be apart of this secret government organization, but when it got overthrown by Mr. Blight my father and I left the company. They then killed my mom a year later. We have been hiding ever since and they never had any leverage on us since then so they couldn't tell us what to do... Until now." he looks back at me with his gorgeous green eyes and my heart melts inside.
"What do you mean, until now? what leverage do they have on you?" I ask curiously. "I will get rid of anything that would be hurtful to you, anything!" I declare. My friend Michaela is really good with computers so she could delete any file that they could blackmail him with. I get lost in thought thinking of things that could hurt him. He starts to say something but I cut him off. "That's probably what they wanted me for! To get me to tell them your dark secrets and-"
Then he cuts me off and says, "Care," I pause and look back at him. I love it when he calls me that. "You can't get rid of it." I look at him confused. "I don't want you too. You see that's what they would try to do. They know I couldn't live without it." I look back at the bed and think of something he couldn't live without. "Care!" he yells and I look back at him again. "You don't get it do you?!" He pauses and I shake my head no and he smiles softly. He grabs my cheeks and holds my head gently in his palms making my entire body tingle with excitement. "YOU!"
Wait... WHAT?!!!
"You are my weakness." I look at him and he grabs my waist and kisses me hard. My arms make their way around his neck and I suddenly forget everything. My arms and my sides hurt but I ignore them and loose myself in the kiss. My fingers move through his sandy blonde hair and we fall on our sides leaning against the bed. My heart is beating fast and I feel like I'm going to explode. He said that I am his weakness! I pull back.
"Wait!!!" I say shakily and he jilts up confused. "How did we get out of there?" I pause. "I mean..." And then it hits me. I look at him wide eyed. They wanted to get his attention, but WHY???!?!!!!! "What did you do?!"