1-New light

A scenario to harrish6 'Falling into a new destiny'.
All characters belong to the rightful owners.

-

Destiny was stumped on what to do next.

Her original plan had failed. That Multiverse was to much for him. To heavy of a reminder of his older home-or what Error himself would call a personal hell. The kids, Null and Void, were exactly what he needed. Just not the Multiverse it's self. Error needed something that was more of a hit to the senses. Something that is different enough to keep him from lashing out at himself again but not to different were he, or the boys, could get seriously hurt.

So as Errors fell peacefully in the endless abyss of the void, his sons nuzzled tightly in his grasp, Destiny cracked her knuckles and went to digging. They needed something far away from fate and, sadly, slightly away from her interference as well. He needed a place to heal without the distraction of a creator or look alike enemies and friends. Her child needed some real change.

Sifting through a few Multiverses she found a hand full that could work. With a small smile Destiny brought up one code, slightly smaller than the others, that held basic structure but complexity's for the ones inhabiting it. Perfect for him.

The only dud was the physical change needed for Error, Null and Void to thrive there.

It was an easy change, but Destiny feared- once the change is completed- it might be permanent. A risk that had to be taken. It was to much of a wasted opportunity for Errors true healing and happiness.

With her mind made up, she drifted over to her child- code in hand- praying to any other god that could hear her for this to work. And if it didn't. Well...

She'll burn that bridge when it comes time.

Chapter Start

The first thing Error noticed when he woke, was the ever shifting blue above him. It seemed to roll and flow in a enchanting rhythm that almost pulled him back to sleep if it weren't for the burning sensation in his chest. It was subtle, slowly fading with each breath, but it was there. Nothing was to out of the ordinary with this. He felt fine in that small moment, staring up contently.

That was until the memory's hit him.

Attacking the strange ink, jumping into the void again, the boys, the voice... freedom.

Error darted up, his mind on high alert. His sockets widened to their full extent as he took in his surroundings. He sat still in a small bend of sand, surrounded by lush, vibrant corals. Fish of all shapes and sizes weaved through the rocky outcrops. Error only then realized he was in the ocean- or at least a large body of water. The moving blue was waves above and the burning in his chest was his soul getting use to the saltwater around him should have been a dead give away. It was a all to familiar feeling to the fact he has tried to drown himself several times in the past. The only difference is Error wasn't trying to kill himself at the moment and he had no trouble breathing. Really focusing on it he could almost assume he had-

"Daddy?" Error snapped his gaze to his oldest. Null looked up sleepily. Void in his other arm was awake now too, looking around in wonder. "Where are we?"Null mumble as he looked over the colorful environment around them. Error found him self unable to speak as he looked over his sons. Errors mind screamed in shock and confusion. Why are their clothes gone? Was one thought in his mind. The boys clothes were gone, leaving them bare boned in his arms. But after a quick glance over, he noticed something even more confusing and alarming. Are those... Tails? Why do they have tails? The boys no longer had legs, instead were smooth fish like tails. Shifting them closer he took a better look.