10-Depth

Pressure.

Dark, constricting pressure all around.

It made Error rather light headed and nervous, the boys more so. But the new discomfort was so much more bearable than the painful boiling heat they had to endure near the surface. 

It was pleasantly chilly down where they landed. The achy sunburned feeling finally cooling down to a dull numbness.

This allowed his body was relaxed, taking advantage of the cool temperatures, but that didn't mean he wasn't on high alert.

It was dark. Very dark.

With the amount of time it took them to scale down the drop off Error was unsure if it was nearing night or because they were so deep and in the shadow of the cliff side. Either way it made him a bit twitchy.

The landscape was different and unnerving to say the least.

The sand wasn't like sand anymore. It was more muddy and dense Looking. Besides a few stray rocks and grass like reeds it was barren.

Open and dark. Two things Error didn't like. Not saying he couldn't handle himself in this type of situation. He's fought in these exact and even worst conditions before, so he could now. Even still, Error made sure to be extra alert for any other Souls in the area.

At the moment, thankfully, they were alone.

Red, who had lagged a little behind, finally caught up with a huff.

The smaller's blazing red eyes darted around the darkness. With out looking away the addressed the others "We can't stay put for long. Don't want to risk getting caught by a larger group."

Glancing at Error and the boys he sat down the supplies before laying down. "Let's just rest for a few minutes before moving forward."

Error nodded, letting the boys slip out of the satchel for the time to stretch. Null laid out on the sand with a sigh as Void swam around, taking in their surroundings.

Error himself glided over to Red, and made a spot for himself besides the smaller.

"You said a little while ago, that me and my boys will have to stay with the other SharkTales. Where are they to the Grounds? Where do I go once we get there?" He calmly asked, eyes dashing around for any signs of danger.

Red jumped a little at the sudden closeness of the others voice, having not noticed him. "Oh! Ok well. The Breeding Grounds isn't really a 'Grounds'; more like a giant gorge filled with deep sea corals and caves." He waved his hand nervously.

"It's not really appealing to SharkTales, that added with the Truce, they stay in the grassy Dugouts." Red bit his lip trying to come up with a description. "It's this giant... pocket in the ground that's covered up by a layer of rock. That rock cover has a whole bunch of holes in it that lets in light so moss and grasses grow inside." Red hummed out.

"Classic said most of the sharks like to make nests for their eggs out of the greenery that grows on the walls." He added with a smile towards Error.

Error hummed, watching Void pounce around Null to get him to play. "Is sounds nice. Have you been inside?"

Red shook his head with a fearful gaze. "Never. It's literally a giant nest that's full of sharks! Didn't I tell you before that some species eat guys like me?"

Error cocked his head, eyes narrowing at the vermilion. "If they wanted to eat you wouldn't they just go to the Grounds to pick you off?"

"The Truce is what keeps that from happening. Sharks can enter the Grounds as long as they don't hurt anyone, Tales can enter the Dugouts at their own risk. That's just how it's been for the past few decades, ever since I was a guppy." Red huffed, nodded to his own words.