Jun

"i never knew you could joke, Jun" Emma laughed. Jun smiled a bit. The college prom was hectic for him. He never intended to go and would have never gone if Emma hadn't been such a leech. She had been pestering Jun to socialize since his arrival in Perseville. Jun usually keeps to himself and practically hates socializing. Since both his parents are business people they keep travelling a lot. Till a time Jun used to travel with them but it grew problematic as he grew and needed someone to take care of him. His parents send him to Perseville to continue his high school. Jun didn't mind in the least. He wanted to be secluded. He was totally fine untill Emma started poking her nose in each of his affair and he found her quite meddlesome.

"i prefer seclusion doesn't mean i can't make jokes" Jun said "and by the way thank you for inviting me to this prom"
"no thank you Jun, for walking with me to my home. Its already late and the forest freaks me out" Emma blurted out swiftly darting her eyes from side to side.
"its not a duty Emma, anybody would do it" Jun added
"Not anybody Jun" Emma playfully moving her eyes and squeezing his hands. She stopped midway and pulled him back.
"nobody has made me feel this special Jun, i truly love you" she advanced towards making the first kiss when Jun stopped her midway "Ah hold on Emma! I don't think i feel about you that way" he replied.
"you don't understand how you feel Jun. Its love. You were dancing with me in the prom, you agreed to come with me to the prom, you insisted on dropping me by. What is it then if its not love, Jun?" she asked
Jun broke away from Emma clasp and back away. "i can differentiate between friendship and love perfectly, Emma. You don't have to cite my feelings. Please don't make it awkward for both of us now. it dark and its late. We are in the middle of a forest and still have a long way to go. Please don't misunderstand my actions" Jun pleaded Emma to continue their journey.
A loud thud reverberated through the forest. Both of them were startled to hear this sound.
"what was that?" she asked
"seems like someone fell from a tree" Jun replied "and seems like the sound came from nearby cluster"

"Jun please let get outta here. The night in the forest is creepy" Emma pleaded
"wait Emma. Wait right here" Jun sprinted towards the source of the sound.
He moved cautiously through the trees adjusting his vision with the moonlight falling through the forest. It didn't take him too long to find a striking Green figure lying on the ground. He rushed towards the lying figure. The more he went close the more defined the shape became. He came to a halt seeing a girl with thick hazel brown hair lying face down beside a tree.
He quickly turned her. Moonlight shone directly on her face with dazzled. He quickly checked her pulse. She is having a pulse.

Quickly he carried her back to the road where Emma was repeatedly calling out for him
"i'm right here Emma"
"what happened. Who is she?" curious Emma asked
"i don't know. She might have fallen from a high branch. But i don't understand what was she doing up there? He asked
" is she alive?"
" yes but the fall has broken her hand and her head is bleeding. I have bandaged it with my handkerchief but i have to hurry her home"
" take her with you Jun, your Nanny will take care of her"
Jun gave one quick glance at her face and both of them retraced their steps back to their homes. Something about her has made Jun curious.