Indy ComicCon

Anyone in the Indiana area? Or living in Indiana?!
Well, come on down to Indianapolis to go to the Indy ComicCon! It's a great place to see your favorite artists, celebrities, and YouTubers!

The ComicCon will be held at the Indiana Convention Center in Indianapolis from Friday March 30th - Sunday April 1st! Yes it is on Easter!

Here are the prices!
Friday: $30
Saturday: $40
Sunday: $30
Three day pass: $60

And don't forget to bring money for food and merchandise.
Hmm... but where do we buy food?
Well! The convention center is conveniently attached to the Circle Center Mall. There are also food trucks outside of the convention center.

I myself will be going Saturday and Sunday.
Saturday I will be cosplaying as Eren Jaeger from Attack on Titan or SNK. And on Sunday I'll be going as Shion from the beautiful anime No. 6 ( I suggest you check it out, it's gay, it's sad, it's amazing, it made me cry ).

 6 ( I suggest you check it out, it's gay, it's sad, it's amazing, it made me cry )

That's my Shion cosplay. I still need to get the clothes.
Unfortunately, I don't have a picture of my Eren cosplay, because I need to dye my hair back to brown.
'Cause my dumbass thought my hair would grow out by then. But I've come to realize that it will now.

Anyways, here are some tips and advice for first timers:

- bring lots of spending money!
- if you want to see a lot of cosplayers, go on Saturday
- no matter how bad you think your cosplay is, there will always be someone there that wants to take a picture
- if you don't want your picture taken, that's ok!
- everyone is so incredibly nice and welcoming, so don't worry about getting discouraged
- if you only want to go Saturday and Sunday/Friday and Saturday, then I suggest you buy a three-day pass. It's cheaper
- ComicCon and Anime Conventions are the great places to meet amazing people and I'm definitely going to keep going to them

Just felt like doing this! I'm so hyped! Even though it's not for another two months or so, I'm still excited!