Wendy ( SQ800 )

Prepare your tits for yet another Detroit: Become Human OC...

I'd like y'all to meet... WENDY!

Wendy is an SQ800Y'all: but Kaleb! What's an SQ800's function??Well I'm glad ya asked!

Wendy is an SQ800
Y'all: but Kaleb! What's an SQ800's function??
Well I'm glad ya asked!

SQ800 are soldier androids. They were designed to replace human soldiers as to limit human losses in the event of conflict. They represented more than 80% of combat units. They are a lot stronger, faster, and analytic than your average soldier.

It was Wendy's first day in the real war when she acquired her deviancy. Well, she didn't reach it at first. It took a couple weeks before she finally broke her programming.
Seeing your comrades and innocent people who have gotten caught in the crossfire die changes you. Being forced to injure and kill other people ruins you.

After becoming a deviant, she had snuck out in the middle of the night after everyone had gone to bed. Thanks to her heightened "senses," she could maneuver her way out without getting caught. Wendy ended up traveling across the country until she reached the ocean, where she stole some money and bought a ticket on a boat to America.

When Wendy reached the US, she found out about an android named Markus who was deviant like her. He fought for android rights and equality. It was the leader of Jericho that put her on the path to Detroit.

The rest of her story is to be determined...

——————
She's quick on her feet and quiet. Wendy is extremely level headed and would rather listen to her brain than her heart. However, after getting to know her you can see she has a sassy and mischievous side to her.

Date posted: August 18, 2018