Mega oof

Haha so I've drawn some more Detroit: Become Human stuff.

Except these aren't based off of real people!!

Meet, Dr. Jamison "Jamey" Scott, a trans female doctor and engineer, and her adopted son Lucas, a YK500 Android model whom she saved from abusive owners.

 Jamison "Jamey" Scott, a trans female doctor and engineer, and her adopted son Lucas, a YK500 Android model whom she saved from abusive owners

Despite being a doctor (a surgeon to be precise), Jamey smokes a LOT. She's levelheaded and is always ahead of the game. She may seem like a bad-girl that is rude to everyone she meets, but that's not entirely true. Jamey has a huge soft spot for kids and is incredibly empathetic. She spends most of her time and money on smuggling biocomponents and thirium to androids who need it. The surgeon also helps deviated YK child models find happy families, and finds homes where deviants can live in peace.

Lucas was bought by a young couple who had rushed into a relationship and had declared that they wanted a kid a little too early. The wife couldn't labor children, and they didn't want a human kid because how expensive they were in the long run. A few months after purchasing their YK500, the husband was fired from his job and the wife didn't have a job to begin with. The two got into violent fights and would often beat Lucas if they couldn't fight each other.

About a year after this had started, Dr. Jamison Scott had found out about what was happening via rumors and eyewitness accounts. She quickly put a stop to it by helping Lucas escape their apartment. After that, Lucas didn't trust a single human adult besides Jamey. Which ended with Jamey just adopted Lucas as her son.

Date posted: August 13, 2018