New book?

So, I'm thinking about starting this new book. Not sure what's it's gonna be called, but basically it's about this character named Belial, and he's a seraph ( celestial beings that above the angels ) that falls to earth. As a punishment for his crime ( which will be explained later on ) he is stripped away of his powers and has to live as a human. But every time one vessel died, he is reincarnated as another human baby. Then is forced to grow up, living amongst humans. But he doesn't remember anything about himself until he hits puberty ( which is around 12 years of age ).

As an act of rebellion, Belial killed his vessel when he received his memories. God became annoyed and sent an angel down to check on him every time his vessel turned 12.
Then one day, in the year 2010, he doesn't end his life.

The angel of messengers, Gabriel, questioned this. Belial simply became tired of it, knowing it wouldn't change anything.

That's when Gabriel brought him some surprising knees; God had gone missing with his right hand man, the seraph Metatron. And the other seraphim didn't know what to do or couldn't do anything. Lucifer was still stuck ruling hell, Seraphiel has refused to speak to anyone, Johoel has gone missing, and Michael is acting like everything is completely fine.

They devise a plan to return Belial back to heaven and gain back his grace. Though things become bumpy along the way.

Date posted: February 5th, 2018