Oh hey

I've been needing to draw stuff but I've just been too lazy.
However! I did draw this!!

Y'all my poor boy, somebody save him

(Season 6 spoilers btw)
Like, over the seasons he's just gotten more and more lonely...
At first he felt like the 7th wheel and that he didn't deserve to be on the team. But Keith was there for him, he gave Lance to security he needed. The producers of the show even said, Keith was Lance's stability. But when Keith went off the join the Blade of Marmora, Lance didn't really have anyone to talk to. Jeremy Shada (va of Lance) even said the Keith leaving left a hole in Lance's heart (if I remember correctly, it was something along those lines). And as the series progressed, you could see that everyone had their own pairs. Pidge and Hunk (team Punk!!), Allura and Shiro, then soon to be Allura and Lotor, and then Shiro and Coran. Lance isn't really in a pair. It was always "Keith and Lance, neck and neck!" (episode 1, season 1). I feel that he was trying to fill that gap in his heart by flirting with Allura and trying to get her to like him. But when Allura shut him down again and again, and when he saw that Allura and Lotor were a thing, it really hurt him.

My boy needs help .°(ಗдಗ。)°.

▲ 
Date posted: July 3, 2018