Silent Treatment

Robin walked through the door that read his name on it. Raven had got the best of him. He knew she would ignore him, but Robin was not going to let that happen. He was determined to get through to her. Robin sat on his bed, elbows on his knees, thinking. Maybe he could just write her a note? No, that would just annoy her. Hey Alfred, I know your up there, and I can't ask Bruce, so yeah. What am I going to do about Raven? I really messed up this time. He looked up to his ceiling. After a couple of minutes, Robin headed for the control room. As soon as he stepped his foot in the doorway, Starfire came running up to hug him. "Uh, not really in the mood for a hug, Star." She nodded and stepped back. "I have made fried glorkaroaches, it would be an honor if you would try them!" She beamed. Robin told her no and went straight for the couch instead. There, on the opposite side, was Raven. She looked up, quickly closed her book, and phased through the floor. So the silent treatment. He sighed and walked back towards his room. On his way, Robin saw a shadow and followed it, revealing Raven. "Raven. Talk to me." He reached for her, but she pulled back. "There is nothing to talk about." She snapped, turning away. He gripped her shoulder and she stopped. "I'm sorry." He said, looking down. She looked over her shoulder, sighing. "I'm just trying to help." She felt any sarcasm lift from her voice. "I know, but I don't want you worried about my problems." He lifted his head. "Robin, your problems became mine after the bond. I feel your emotions stronger than anybody's." Raven started to walk away, leaving Robin to think about their "conversation".