Anger

Robin pulled himself out of bed, yawning. He went to the shower, the hot water waking him up. He stepped out, getting dressed. Then, the events of the past two days filled his mind. Raven kissing him, Batman barging in, and Cyborg seeing Robin in Raven's room. Robin went towards the door, and into the common room. He saw Starfire at the stove, Cyborg and Beast Boy at the T.V, and Raven wasn't there. He went over to Starfire and tapped on her shoulder. Starfire turned and gave him a big smile. "Good morning Robin! How was your night of resting?!" Robin smiled slightly. "It was fine. Hey, have you seen Raven?" Starfire nodded, and turned off the stove. "She was acting quite weird, and went off to the roof to meditate." Robin thanked her and headed for the roof.

    Raven held her head. Her emotions were going haywire. First there was jealousy, then there was fear, and now she didn't know what to expect next. Meditation wasn't helping, and sleep made it worse. Raven heard the roof door open and close. She knew who it was. She hid her pain and pretended to meditate. "Raven?" Robin tried to see her face, but she pulled up her hood. "Yes?" Her voice came out slightly shaky, and she hoped he didn't hear it. But Robin did, he couldn't help but frown. "Is something wrong?" He let his frown deepen when she didn't answer. "Raven, if there's something wrong, you need to tell me. That's an order." He tried to use authority. Raven felt anger bubble within her. She was going to burst, and soon. Robin took her shoulders, and swung her around to face him. "Raven. Tell me what's wrong. I can help you." His voice was strong and confident. Raven felt the anger release from her. A nearby rock exploded, and she got up. "I need to go." Her voice was now slightly dark. Robin grabbed her arm. "I never got an answer." His masked eyes squinted. Raven snapped. "What? I can't handle my own problems anymore? I don't want or need your help! Leave me alone, I'm fine!" Her eyes started to turn blood red, and Robin pulled away.  A blast of dark energy took Robin, and threw him across the roof. He pulled himself up, eyes wide. "Raven? Raven, stop." His voice held authority again. Raven's eyes turned to four red slits, and her voice was evil,"I already told you, get away." Robin felt her trying to pull back from hurting him. "No." He stood his ground. As a result, she used her black tendrils of energy to pick him up, and squeeze. Robin gasped for air, but she constricted harder. "Ra......even." His face turned a sickly blue and he began to feel lightheaded. All of a sudden, Raven shook her head, looked around, and gasped. She returned to normal size, dropped Robin, and ran. Robin stood up, breathing deeply, and hurried after Raven. She ran down the hallway towards her room. All she heard was her thumping heart and Robin yelling out her name. She finally got to her room, barricaded the door, and sat on the floor, knees to her chest. A single tear dripped down her pale cheek. Raven heard banging on the door and Robin's voice. "Raven?! Open up! I want to help!" Raven grimaced and held her throbbing head. "Go away, Robin. I'm okay." She held on to her head tighter, hoping to ease the pain. He only continued his noise. "Raven, please. I don't want anything bad happening to you." He started to plea, and that made Raven cry more. Soon the banging stopped, and she heard Robin back up. His energy was still close, so she guessed he was standing against the wall. Raven felt his emotions. Hurt, scared, and determined. He may be determined to talk to me, but I won't let him. I can't hurt him again. She put her head against the door and wiped away the tears. It was going to be a long day.