Fight

Richard sat in his room, gelling his hair. He hadn't seen Raven at all today. It was almost like she was avoiding him. He decided to head towards her room to talk. As he approached her door, he heard a voice. It was definitely not Raven's voice either. He pushed his ear into the door, listening. "So you felt nothing?" The voice was slightly cocky. Richard heard Raven's pissed voice. "Yes! Now get out!" He heard her struggling out of something, but he couldn't tell what. Richard felt a hot anger bubble within him, but didn't open the door. "If you can get out of this, I'll leave." Tim's voice broke through the small silence. "Fine." He heard Raven struggle some more, before hearing a loud thump.

     Raven was on the ground, Tim on top of her. She had tried to get him off, but instead slipped. He had some gloves on that had something that made her powers fail. Wherever his hands were, she was helpless. His grip was a lot stronger than it seemed. Tim's hands were on her shoulders, holding her down. "Why can't you just get out?!'" She felt a surge of power as she kicked him off. Tim quickly ducked, dodging her punch. She hissed, coaxing her powers. "Sorry Rae, it won't wear off for a while." His cocky grin annoyed her. Her voice dripped with ice. "Don't EVER call me Rae." She crouched down low, kicking his knee. He fell back, rubbing the back of his head, which hit the door. Raven picked him up by his hoddie, her voice like poison. "Come back in here, and I'll send you to another dimension!" She threw open her door, seeing Richard. Raven's jaw fell open, and Tim smirked. She dropped Tim, watching him slowly sneak away, but Richard jumped on top of him, punching every open spot. Raven stared for quite some time, watching the two kick each other around. Tim went for a kick to the face, just as Richard planted a punch to his gut. Raven finally started yelling, telling them to break it up, and tried to push them away, ending up on her butt. Richard growled, slightly scaring Raven. "Don't touch my girlfriend!" Tim punched his jaw, letting his words creep in. "Why so jealous? afraid I'll take her away?" He laughed, and Richard tackled him. They were rolling on the ground, all while Raven tried to tear them up, screaming their names , and pulling their arms. She was relieved when Bruce came running in, tearing them apart, pushing her away, so she wouldn't get hurt. He held both boys back as they thrashed about. Bruce's booming voice got their attention. "STOP! You two are acting like animals!" Richard stared daggers into Tim's eyes. "He won't leave Raven alone." His voice was low and protective. Tim glared right back. "He's being a jealous nimrod!" He glanced over to Raven, who stood by her door. Bruce turned his head toward Tim. "Raven is a guest here, and you will treat her like one!" He then turned to Richard. "You. Your the oldest and I expect you to act that way!" He shoved Tim into his room, turning towards Raven.

Richard stood by her. "He was in her room." His tone was dark. Bruce looked into the girl's amethyst eyes. "Is that true?" Raven nodded, gripping Richard's arm. Bruce's eyes went soft. "I'm sorry, Raven. Tim can be rude sometimes." His voice held no emotion,, but his eyes were different. Raven nodded,"I understand." Bruce put a hand on her shoulder, then turned and left. Raven sighed, walking into her room, onto her bed. Richard followed, locking the door. Raven put her knees to her chest, resting her chin on top. Richard sat next to her, feeling her soft hair. "I'm sorry, Rae." She looked up to him as her name was called. "He deserved it." She said, letting herself smile. Richard laughed, leaning down to kiss her. Her lips were sweet, inviting him. He stopped long enough to compliment her. "Your smile is beautiful." She blushed, smiling some more. He let himself kiss her passionately, his hands traveling to the bottom of her purple shirt. Raven moaned, pulling off her shirt. Her black cami clung to her skin, and Richard ran his hands up and down her curves. Raven let her head arch back, loving his touch. His tongue felt its way into her mouth, battling with her's. She rubbed her hand up his chest, and he broke away, pulling off his shirt. She stared down at his well-toned chest, and pressed him to her. She kissed his neck, earning a gasp from him. Raven put one hand on his chest, the other around his neck. Richard put a hand around her waist, letting his other one brush against her chest. She tightened her grip on him, warning him. He understood, moving it to her hair. She went back to his mouth, kissing him softly. They closed their eyes, feeling each other's warmth. Somehow, they were now laying on the bed, on their sides. Raven let his mouth go, tucking her head into his shoulder. She breathed in his scent, enjoying the silence. Richard put his mouth to the side of her neck. and kissed it lightly. They sat in the dark, listening to their heart beats, never once noticing that nothing was broken.