Part-1

Betty's POV:
I'm Elizabeth (Betty) Cooper I am the straight A student that does extra curriculars on purpose, and I have no close friends. My brother and sister (they are twins in this story.) on the other hand could walk into the room, and be noticed right away. I could dress in flashing lights, and yet still be over looked because of them. I'm a loner good girl that is invisible to all. Even my family my cousins (Polly and Chic's age) Cheryl and Jason ignore me. I was always the annoying little girl with no friends to them. This summer the three of us will stay with them the whole summer on Thorn Hill where their house is. It's in a small town called Riverdale. I have packed clothes I usually wouldn't wear, who wears a sweater in summer. I brought 4 pairs of skinny jeans, 4 pairs of shorts, 2 shorter skirts, 4 crop top t-shirts, 3 regular t-shits, 3 nicer dressy shirts/blouses, 4 camisoles, 5 dress 4 for Sundays 1 for the end of summer party, a pair of flats for church, heels for the party, My black Vans, White converse, and my black combat boots, and of course other things like bras, panties, and socks. Once I had all this packed I went to bed to get ready for tomorrow.

I woke up and got dressed in a pink blouse with green designs all over it, a green skirt that matches, a pair of pink flats, and a light jacket over top. I put on a light/natural makeup do, and packed up my makeup. I did my hair half up half down then put my hair brush in my suitcase. Once I was done I went down stairs for breakfast. "Good morning Elizabeth." "Good morning mom." She smiled. "Have you finished packing?" I smiled and nodded. "Yes I have I will take it out after I have finished breakfast." She smiled and nodded. When we all where at the table we had small talk, than rinsed off our dishes and put them in the dishwasher. I took my suitcase out, than sat on the porch swing till it was time to go.

We left at 8:30. The car ride was 2 and a half hours long. We arrived at Thorn Hill at 11:00a.m. our parents talked to one another. "You guys our finally here!" We heard a squeal, than out came Cheryl. (Cheryl, Jason, Polly, and Chic are going into senior year Betty is going into junior.) They hugged then I heard. "OMG! is that Betty she is a gorgeous girl I bet boys here in Riverdale would fight for her, and her hitting puberty definitely helped her fill out." "Thanks?" I said confused. "I know Cher I tell her this but she wears clothes so people will look over her." Jason and Chic already started playing basketball in the driveway. "Come on Betty we are going out and you will meet Veronica Lodge my best younger friend." I nodded. We went to Cheryl's room which had a bunk bed, King on bottom Queen on top. Perks of being rich I guess. "Betty you get top bunk Polls and I will sleep bottom. Is there anything you wanna do or change before we go out?" "Yeah, just give me a second." I went in her closet and changed into a white crop top tank, a pair of jean shorts, a flannel, and my vans.

Betty's Outfit⬇️

"Okay now let's go

"Okay now let's go." I said as I walked out. "Woah when did you get these clothes?" Polly asked in shock. "What do you think I did while you and Chic had games." We left to pick up some Veronica girl and head to the mall. A latino girl got in the car and sat next to me. "Hi I'm am Veronica are you Polly?" I let out a little laugh. "No I'm Betty." I said. "Oh Cheryl made you sound so conservative of your body." "It's a perk to being left out you are full of surprises." We laughed. When we got to the mall we walked around bought from here and there then headed to a place called Pop's. We sat in a booth me and V on one side and Polly and Cheryl on the other. "So Ronni you and Betty already seem close." We laughed. "It's almost like we were ment to be besties." V said. "I'll probably steal her for most of the summer." We all laughed then Polly knocked over her milkshake. "I'll go get some napkins." I said I got up and went to the counter, and asked for some. I was rushing back and ran into someone. I turned and faced them. "Oh, I'm so sorry about that." I said and walked back to the mess.