Part-13

Betty's POV:
I was trying to stop them because I know Chic wants me dead. "Why?! Betty it's clear he is a asshole that only thinks of himself!" V yelled. "Please V it won't change anything. He doesn't care if I die or not, so why would he care if a lunatic tries to abduct me." I say. He walks away and Jason comes over. "Betty you know that isn't true he does care about you he is going through a rough time." I almost scoffed. "Sorry, but I didn't know 'rough times' last almost 17 years, and it's true you know it is. I about drown at age 10, and he stood there and watched me inhale the water he just laughed about it and who saved me?" I paused. "Oh yeah Cheryl did because she has emotions and a heart." I said almost about to slap him for defending him. He walked away. "Let's go back to my place whilst they are here." Cheryl said to Juggie, V, and I. We nodded and left.

"Okay so this is the home of 2 awesome people, 3 assholes, and 2 parents." Cheryl said as we walked through the door. "Ok so what do you guys wanna do?" She asked. "I truly want a nap after the day we have had." I said. "Agreed." V and Juggie said in unison. "This way to the room. Jughead you don't mind sharing with Betty do you?" He shook his head no. We walked into her room and I changed into a pair of booty pj shorts, and a soft t-shirt crop-top. We got on the top bunk and he took of his shirt, and jeans. Juggie and I laid down. We only took up 1/3 the bed we where so close. "Betts?" "Yeah?" "You know you can tell me anything because I love you." He said. "I know. Same goes here I love you Juggie." I said to him our foreheads where pushed together. We kissed softly then we sped up. I was straddling him, and his hands where on my ass. His hands slowly went up my shirt. "Juggie Cher and V are right under us." I said before he continued. "But to be continued." I said. He fake pouted, and I got off him. We laid close together and fell asleep.

I woke up Juggie was gone I got out of bed. "Chose." the voice demanded. Then I saw Nick, Chic with a knife, Toni and Jughead together, or Cheryl crying over Veronica's body. "Chose." It demanded again. "What do you mean?" I asked. "Which would you rather live with?" It said. I walked towards Toni and Juggie together because he looked happy with her. Then, the ones of Nick and Chic came running to me. I screamed for help, but got none.

"Betts? Betty! Babe wake up it was just a bad dream." I was being held in Juggie's arms crying. "What happened?" He asked. I told him the dream. I was shaking in fear. "I would never let anything like that happen." He said. "I know it just felt so real like it ment something." I choked out. He held me tight. We fell back asleep.

"AWW!!! Look how cute they are!!" Was my wake up call. "Thanks guys." I mutter out. "Shit! She heard us." V said. "How could I not." I replied. The three of us laughed. "Hey Betts." I heard Jug. "Hey." I said. "Are we all good with what happened though?" "Yes, thank you for helping." He smiled. "Why wouldn't I? I love you." I smiled. "I love you too." We kissed. "Umm...so it is 4:30 we should probably do something productive/active." Cheryl said. "What should we do?" V asked. "I say we go camping down at Sweet Water." Cheryl said. "What kind like tent, camper, or open sky?" Juggie asked. "In tents we have 3 one for you two, one for V and I then any other people if y'alls choice." She said. "Kevin and..." I thought for a minute. "I don't know who else should we invite?" "Wait I know! Cheryl and I in One tent Archie and Fangs in another and if Kev and Joaquin wanna come!" V said. "Hell Yes!" Cheryl and I yelled in unison. We all laughed, and then we took Juggie to his house to get ready. We decided to play a game and pick each others clothes for the camping trip, but if we don't wear the outfit we lose. I picked Cheryl's, Cheryl picked V's, and V picked mine. We won't get to know what the other packed until we get there and we will change in the tents before anyone arrives.

Cheryl's Clothes Betty Packed⬇️
Pajamas:

Cheryl's Clothes Betty Packed⬇️Pajamas: