Part-17

Jughead's POV:
I went home to my dad passed out drunk. I walked back to my room, and started my letter.

Jughead's Letter:
Dear Mr. & Mrs.Cooper,
I would like to tell you your golden kids Polly and Chic are the farthest from perfect you will ever meet. There was this guy Nick St.Clair that tried to abduct Betty from a local diner, and Chic said she made it up to get attention. When I know she wasn't because I and 6 others saw this. Then Polly ditched Cheryl who was quote her "best friend", and slapped Betty for "stealing" her. I know that you may not believe me, but this is the truth. I love your daughter and I cannot stand to watch her go through this torture. I just thought you would like to know this information.
Sincerely,
Jughead Jones

Once I finished it was around noon. I headed back to Thorn Hill with me letter in hand.

Betty's POV:
V and Cher helped me tend to my "wound" and then we just watched movies.

Juggie came in the room with an envelope. "Here Cheryl this is important." He said handing it to her. I didn't ask what it was because it was probably not that important. "Hey Betts how are you now?" He asked. "Better now that she left." I said. The rest of the day we messed around town doing nothing.

><><><><>Time Skip<><><><><
They have been there for 2 months now.

We haven't had an incident since that day. It was all fun now. Today though will be rough. Two words dress shopping I am truly scared. I mean it is a Tuesday.

"Betty so the end of summer dance is next weekend and we all need dresses." V said. "It is like a home-coming almost." Cheryl added. I sighed "We're going shopping again aren't we?" "Yes!" They shouted in unison. We where out of the house in 2 seconds after that.

We got to the boutique and started looking. We spent hours in there trying on dresses. When we finished we went to Thorn Hill and hung them up.

"Ok so I have decided we are going on a road trip starting tomorrow lasting till next Wednesday so I will pack Betty's bag, Betty will pack Ronni's, and Ronni will pack mine so go." We all left and picked out the outfits.

Outfits: (pajamas and swimsuit are on the first picture of each.)

)

         Once we finished packing we went on a group chat we created, and asked about the RV road trip

B😏: Hey guys?
Jug🍔:Yea
Fangs😈: whats up
Arch😎: whatcha need
The Gay Bestie🌈: just let her talk
Cher😘: thx kev so V, B, and I wanna know what u guys think of a road trip.
The Gay Bestie🌈: Hells Yea
Gaaayyy👅(Joaquin): Im cool with that
Arch😎: yas
Fangs😈: sounds good to me but when do we leave
V😜:Tomorrow
Jug🍔: lets do it
B😏:meet tomorrow @ Pop's 8:30 a.m.
Cher😘: final destination is between Smithers (the driver) and I
V😜: pack and get sleep nite.
Arch😎: nite guys
Fangs😈: nite
B😏: Cher says goodnite and nite
Jug🍔: go to sleep already
B😏: gee thx luv u too🙄
Jug🍔: sry babe I do luv u tho😊
B😏:😒
Jug🍔: is this necessary I am really sry
B😏:😒 u r forgiven, now get packed 😘

The girls and I talked till we fell asleep.

We woke up and got dressed in one of the outfits we where given. I chose the white lace up top and shorts with my keds. V chose her dress with matching black flats. Cheryl chose the plain red jumper. Then we went to Pop's.

We got the at 8:25 and waited. Smithers left and went to pick up the RV. Everyone showed up then Smithers pulled up in a huge RV. It had to be at least 55feet long and 11feet wide. "Holy shit Cheryl where did you have the money for this?" I asked. "It is ours to keep so I mean it's fine." She said and walked in. I walked in behind her. The drivers pit was about 4feet long. The living room space was about 9feet long. The kitchen/dinning area was 8feet long. Then there was a 1.5foot hallway with 5 doors the first 2 where bedrooms each about 7feet long 9.5feet wide the middle door was the bathroom 5feet long 9.5feet wide. Then 2 more bedrooms.

"Ok so I have a chart for rooms." Cher announced once everyone was on. "Betty and Jug last room down the hall. Veronica and Archie beside them. Fangs you and I are in the second room. Then Kevin and Joaquin the first." Juggie and I walked back to our room. "You look good today Betts." I smiled at his comment. "You don't look to bad yourself." I said pulling him into a kiss. He walked till I fell onto the bed. "Jug thin walls." I said. Then he started tickling me.