Part-8

Jughead's POV:
I walked into Pop's and there she was crying. I fell terrible I just let her go like that only, because I know she deserves better. "Sorry Cheryl I have to go and if Toni comes here cuss her out again for me." She said and walked out the door I ran after her this time. "Betty stop!" "Why Jughead just why?!" She shouts. I pull her in and kiss her. "Betts I love you thats why." I said I pulled her into a hug. "I love you too." She said. "There you are you dumbass bitch!" I heard Toni yell. I went to say something but was stopped by the sound of Betty's voice. "Oh if it isn't the dick sucking whore! What do you want asshole?!" She yelled. "I want Jug and I will have him!" This set me off. "The hell you will!" I yell. "Juggie please stay out of this." Betts whispered. "Over my dead fucking body you will! Oh wait let me dumb it down for you! Hell! No! You! Fucking! Won't! Bitch!" She yelled back. "Fine it's up to Jug then!" Toni yelled. I wrapped my arm around Betty's waist. "That clear up you're thoughts bitch!" Betty yelled then we walked back to V's. "There you are B." V said. "Sorry I cussed Toni out then cried at Pop's talked to Cheryl then talked to Juggie, and to finish cussed Toni out again." "Oh did badass Betty come out." I laughed. "Understatement. I'll leave you girls to have fun and Betty do you wanna come to a party with me tomorrow?" I asked. "Yeah sure. I will probably be at Thorn Hill." I nodded and left them after kissing Betty.

Betty's POV:
Emotional! That was my day. "So you two are fixed next what are you wearing to the party?" I thought. "I don't know I'll see tomorrow, but are there any guys for the great V Lodge?" She sighed. "I like Archie but I don't know." We had girl talk till 2:30a.m. this morning. I woke up and looked at my phone. It was 10:30a.m. Great. "Hey V can we head to Thorn Hill to look for an outfit for tonight?" She jumped up. "Yes!" We got there at 11:00a.m. after eating and getting dressed. When we got there with the new clothes V started making outfits.

Betty's Outfit Options⬇️

I tried them all on for her

I tried them all on for her. "I like the second and third one." She said. "I like the second one best."

Betty's Hair, makeup, and outfit⬇️

I walked out all dolled up

I walked out all dolled up. "Yasss girl you slaying!!!" V yelled. Cheryl walked in. "Hey guys cute outfit Betts." V squealed. "She and Jug are going to a party since they're back together." "#BUGHEAD CONQUERS ALL!!!" Cheryl yelled. We all laugh. At 5:00 I got a text.

Juggie❤️😍: Hey I'll pick u up in 30 so we can get food before then head to the party.
Betts😍🍔: KK sounds good.

We finished up with a few things here and there when we heard a car horn. "Bye guys." "Have fun." V tells me I smile and walk out. I get in the car with him. "Wow you look...amazing Betts." I giggled. "I thought you where gonna say over dressed." He laughed. "No over dressed at these parties are like home coming/prom dresses." We laughed and drove to Pop's. We talked more about ourselves then headed to the party. We went to a place called the Whyte Whorm. "Hey a little tip there are a lot of teen guys that will try to get their hands on you." "Ok got it now lets go it will be fine." We walked in and I heard. "Jughead! You're here!" It was the guy from Pop's yesterday. "And why are you with this bitch that cussed out Toni?" He asked I about scoffed at this. "She is my girlfriend Sweat Pea and Toni deserved worse than that for what she did." He said. "What did she even do?" I laughed. "Correction what didn't she do." He laughed. "She one called Betty a bitch in the first 2 seconds of knowing because her and I are dating. Then, acted like I was cheating so we would break up. Next, said we where on a date when she was a last resort. After that she kissed me and called Betty a bitch again. Actually asked me to chose between them twice. Do I need to continue?" Sweat Pea laughed slightly. "No but she is in there." He said. "Oh well she can go fuck herself for all I care." I said. "Smart and fiery you know how to pick 'em Jug." We walked into a crowded room. "Aaayyy Jug you made it!" A middle aged man said. "Sweat Pea who did you bring this time?" He asked. My thoughts were 'Me with him? Is he a "player" in these parts? WHAT THE FUCK ME WITH THIS IDIOT WHO THOUGHT TONI WAS A GOOD PERSON?!'