Part-20

Jughead's POV:
I love this woman, and I hope everyone will know some day. I laid there with her in my arms. We laid in silence that was soothing. "Hey come out here!" We heard Kev yell. We get dressed and headed out of our room.

"We are gonna stop at the fair in town here." Ronni said. Joy a fair equals people. "Now we are here lets go!" Kevin yelled. Betty grabbed my hand. "Come on this could be fun." She said as she smiled at me. "Okay sure." I said sarcastically. She pulled me out the door to catch up with the others.

We walked around making jokes talking about anything and everything on are minds.

"What do you wanna do now?" I asked. "I don't care it's up to you." "Betts come on. What do you wanna do?" She sighed. "I don't know Juggie. We can go on the fairris-wheel." She said. "Lets go." I said while smiling. We walked over and got in line for the fairris-wheel.

We went back to the RV because we both had enough time with the fair. No one was in there so we started to make out on the couch. "Ok looks like we had the same idea." We heard Arch announce as he walked into the RV. We sigh. "Hey guys." Betts said. "Sorry don't mind us we are going to our room." Ronni said. "Oh no you already interrupted please do join us." I said. Betty rolled her eyes got up, and grabbed me by the shirt. Then took me back to the bedroom.

Once she had the door open we started making out again. I was on the bed with her straddling, and she slowly and softly bit my lip and pulled making me groan. "What are you doing to me Betts?" She smirked. "What do you want me to do?" She said seductively. "God help me." I mumbled. I flipped her over so she was under me. I pulled off her shirt and kissed down her neck. I kept going further till I hit her sweet spot at the base of her neck, and made her moan. "Woah we are still in the RV!" Ronni yelled. "So?!" Betts said while I continued down. She ripped my shirt off me. I was kissing in between her breast when "Hey we're back!" Kev yelled. We sighed and got dressed.

We walked out and I sat on a chair. I pulled her onto my lap to where she was straddling me, and we started making out. "Ok we are literally right here." Joaquin said. "Hold on we should see how they make each other moan so easily." Ronni said. Betts turned to where she was just sitting on my lap. "Why because you need some pointers. I mean you did have to tell him to do it harder, and I still didn't hear any moans." Betts fired at Ronni. "Shit. Girl fight bought to break out." Archie said. "No because B is right. 100% right." Veronica said. "Babe I thought you said I was great?" "I didn't want to hurt your feelings Archiekins." She said with puppy eyes. "Hey we're here what did e miss?" Cheryl asked while walking through the door. "Oh, you missed them not letting Betts and I have any fun, and us talking about how Arch isn't any good in bed." I stated. "Oh yeah, V told B and I about how she physically couldn't moan because he was to gentle." Cheryl said trying not to laugh. "Ok so it is only 7:30 what are we gonna do?" Fangs asked. I smirked. "I know what I wanna do." I said while tickling Betty. "Jug-Juggie pl-please st-stop." She said through laughs. She laughed so hard she snorted and all of us laughed.

We watched anything decent on TV till 9:30. Then Betts and I went to our room to sleep.

I was laying in bed in a pair of flannel pajama pants, when she walked out in a sexy short night gown it was black lined with white lace. "Shit Betts no." I said knowing I might not be able to control myself. "What this is the only pajamas Cheryl packed me." She said while climbing in bed. She laid down, and put her back to me. I wrapped my arms around her waist pulling her into my chest. "Good night my Romeo I love you." She said. "Sweet dreams babe I love you too." I said kissing her softly. I kissed down her neck while she tried to sleep. "I know I said I love you and I do, but stop that tickles plus I'm trying to sleep." She said. "But this pair of pajamas makes it hard to stop." I complained. "Oh so would it make it easier if I had no clothes on." She said. "That would make it harder." I stated as-a-matter-o-factly. "Then stop complaining about me wearing clothes." She said. We went to sleep spooning, and in that moment everything had stopped.

Authors Note: my post will be going at a slower rate because it is starting to get really busy in my house.