Part-18

Betty's POV:
I was laughing uncontrollably as he tickled me. "Thin walls Betts remember." He said whilst tickling. "Juggie...P-please...st-stop!" I squeal through laughter. "What are you gonna do about it? Huh?" He asked. "No kisses till the dance." I said. He immediately stopped.

He leaned down and kissed me with want, lust, need, and hunger. We continued to make out. I was straddling him on the bed. He moved his hands up my sides leaving it to tingle. He made his way across my breasts, and he started to unlace my shirt. Once he finished unlacing I pulled his off. "Everyone time for some fun go to the living room!" Cher yelled. I sighed and laced my shirt back up.

Juggie and I walked out. He sat down on a single person chair and pulled me onto his lap. Everyone gathered around. "So we are gonna play a game and this is how it works. So we have a different place to visit each day. You must guess what it is by my hints. My dad jumping is todays hint." Cheryl said. His name is Cliff so... "Cheryl Blossom!" I yelled. "Yes." "No I will not do it!" "Why not?" She questioned. "I am not Cliff Jumping!" Everyone else got excited since now they know. "Why?" She asked again. "Fine I'll do it but you better saver this moment it won't happen again anytime soon." I said.

Once we got there we all changed into our swimsuits and got out of the RV. We stood at the top of the cliff. "Who's going first?" Archie asked. "I vote Betty." Fangs said. "Hell no." I replied. "I vote Joaquin or Fangs." Kev said. "I second that." V said. "Fangs you first." I said. "Ok." He replied and walked over. He just jump off like it was nothing like what the fuck. "Betty you go." Cher said. "Fine." I made sure Fangs had moved. I then got a running start and jumped off. I hit the water and was relived that it was over but I wanted to do it again. I swam out of the way so the next person could go. I looked up and saw Juggie getting ready to jump. He jumped of like it was easy like how the hell do they do that. He swam over to me. "I actually volunteered to jump." He said. "Why the fuck would you do that?" I said confused. "I didn't have you with me." He said leaning in for a kiss and I kissed him. We swam around for about an hour after everyone had jumped about twice.

We got back in the RV, and changed back into our clothes. We got fast food for lunch and then started back on the road. "Ok so what are we gonna do?" Kevin asked Cheryl. "Ok so I know we have our boy/girlfriends here, but we are playing spin the bottle here's the catch. You don't have to lip to lip kiss them, but in someway you kiss them." Cheryl said. "I vote Archie first." Kev said we all agreed.

Archie spun the bottle and it landed on Juggie. He got up and had me get off the arm of the chair Juggie was sitting in. "Hey bro." Archie said before he kissed his cheek.

I sat back down on the arm of the chair as Jug spun the bottle it landed on V. He picked up her hand and kissed it. She rolled her eyes.

She spun the bottle and got me. She blew me a kiss and winked. "Love you Betty." She said sexually. "She is mine Ronni." Juggie said playfully while pulling me onto his lap.

I spun the bottle and it landed on Fangs. "Ok." I walked over to him kissed my hand and hit the back of his head. "Ow!" He yelled. Everyone laughed. "It's your turn now." I said.

He spun the bottle and got Cheryl. "Come here babe." He said. He kissed her like no one was in the room. "Get a room." Kevin said making us all laugh.

Cheryl spun the bottle and got Kevin. She walked over and kissed his cheek leaving red lipstick on his face.

Kev spun the bottle and got me. He walked over and did the girl kisses on both cheeks thing. "Hey girlie we should like toats go shopping." He said valley girl style. We all laughed. "Like totally." I said before getting up.

I spun and got Juggie. I sat on his lap and kissed him passionately. "Why Hello to you to." He said before pulling me in for another kiss. "Hey umm you know we are trying to play a game here." V said. Juggie just waved at her to shush. He picked me up and carried me to our room.