Chapter 20

A/N So fucking sorry it took a month to get this chapter out. I should let you know why... I just have no motivation. Depression is a Pos.  I sat with a half finished chapter for 2 weeks. Just not doing anything to it. I know that I suck as an updater, i want to fix that. As for now, enjoy. :) (because you probably won't get another chapter for a month)

Peter slammed into the window of a building, he flew through the glass and landed on the floor. His shoulder and his arm went numb. The man in a strange suit geared up for another blow. The suit around his injured arm was torn He leaped out of the way of a swing as the long legged man turned towards him.

The blow threw him back against a wall. His head cracked and a deafening ring erupted from his ears. Everything was blurry as he knew he was losing consciousness.  He saw a flash of another red suit, as everything around him faded away.

He heard the sound of a finger snapping, he looked up to see someone wearing his mask, staring down at him. No, it wasn't his mask, it was red with big black eyes, but it wasn't the same design.

"Mornin' bed bug. Thought we'd lost ya." A soft voice spoke.

Peters eyes focused and he sat up. His arm felt like it was missing. And the back of his head felt like someone had taken a sledgehammer to it.

"We?" Peter asked, he noticed two Katana handles peeking out from behind the guys shoulders.

"Yeah, me and them, them and I."

"I don't see anybody else." Peter looked around.

"Nobody usually does." The man stood, he held out a hand for Peter to grab. He pulled Peter to his feet.

"Wait, what happened to the Stilt guy?" He stood.

"Who? Wait? He's wearing STILTS!?!? That's the funniest shit ever!" He giggled like a little girl and 

"Just Focus!" This guys vague answers were starting to get on Peter's nerves.

"Whatever, I don't think he was here when I got here."

"Wait, so you're not sure whether someone was here or not?" The brain damage must be getting to him, he thought.

"Hey, I saw you napping here on the ground, thought maybe you had, narc-, wait, what is it called, when you just fall asleep anywhere?" He stopped, looking at Peter for an answer.

"Narcolepsy?"

"Yeah, narcolepsy or something." 

"So my bleeding head and the broken glass didn't clue you into the fact that maybe I was hurt?"

"Hey, Bugs Bunny, you never know what can happen. Sometimes I forget everyone but me can actually get hurt." 

"What? So you're actually immortal?"

"No, I'm actually Deadpool."

"Um...Okay? So, let's get this all straight, Deadpool, you just happened to stumble across a bleeding person on the tenth floor of an office building next to a broken window," He got a thumbs up in response.

"You never once wonder why the window is broken, or why said person is bleeding." 

"Shit, okay, listen. I saw you, I wasn't sure what happened." He was sitting on a desk nearby. Micking his legs back and forth.

"And you never saw anybody else?"

"Maybe when I got here, I saw someone's foot run off out of the corner of my eye, maybe I didn't." The teenager did all he could not to sigh in frustration.

"Where'd you see the foot?"

"Uh-that-a-way." He pointed to the entrance of a stairwell that led upstairs. Stilt might still be here, if Peter was lucky. What bothered him was why the dude left him alone after he was knocked out.

Peter started up the stairwell, Deadpool followed behind. 

"Ugh, I'm not fat, I shouldn't have to do this much cardio." Deadpool whined behind him. As they came up on the last flight. 

Peter pushed open the door and saw nothing at first, it wasn't until he rounded a corner that he spotted him. He crouched behind an exhaust fan. Trying to be stealthy. Stilt-Man turned around.

"I know you're, you wanna know why I left you alon-"

"Oh skip the villain speech. Shut up and let's rumble." Deadpool shot into the air, signalling a fight. He jumped onto the fan and across to the other side. Peter did the same, landing beside the Mercenary.

They looked at each other, Peter was puzzled at how some random person was helping him take down a criminal. The man swung his arms.

Peter leaped out of the way of the oncoming blow. He shot his web and picked up a heavy crowbar. Slinging it under the stilts. It made contact. The mechanism came crashing to the ground and the guy fell to the ground. The guy fell face first into the concrete and he didn't seem so powerful after that.

"Why'd you help me?" Peter asked as he hung up his call with the Police.

"I get bored." Deadpool said, as he sat with his legs dangling off the edge of the building. Peter was doing the same.

Peter was surprised at how fast he had made a new friend.