Okay Everyone!

|Oh my god I'm late by a day! I'm so sorry >-<|
I finally got home and just needed to lay down and collect my thoughts. In a way, I was scared. I was scared for Yuri. Is she alright? I honestly couldn't find an answer. I sighed pulling the book she gave me from my bag. I traced the design on the book with my finger, it was an ominous looking eye symbol with the title "Book Of Markov" neatly written below it. I smiled to myself, curious of what the book was about. I went to my bed and shifted on to my stomach. "I still have 2 hours before dad comes home" I say to myself as I gently pry the book open. I can't wait to go to school tomorrow.
...
I woke up on top of the book, which was opened up on page 65. I smiled forgeting I stayed up all night reading it. To be completely honest, I didn't think I'd like it. I mean, I always thought I'd like it better if there were pictures that were easy to understand. But now that I've opened up to these kinds of books... I'm genuinely invested in the story it tells. And more importantly, me and Yuri can relate on something now. Hopefully she gave Parfait Girls a try.
"SHIT"
I look over to my wall clock realizing I'd be late to school. I desperately rushed down the stairs after changing in hopes of saving even a second of time. I hopped onto my bike and journeyed to the school luckily, extremely close to my house. Once arrived, I practically threw my bike to the floor and checked my phone. It was 8:29, one more minute and I'd be what was considered late. I ran up the first two flights of the building and arrived to my class room; 421. I sat at my desk and let out a sigh of relief, followed by the ringing of the school bell.
|After Class|
I walked into the club room and as I had hoped, Yuri was the first one in. I smiled and started towards her.

"Hey Yuri!"

I said enthusiastically. She gently smiled back closing her book which was in my surprise Parfait Girls.

"Natsuki! Here. I already read it twice."

She laughed quietly. And I was so happy seeing her eyes light up as she talked about the book. I was quite surprised, I didn't expect her to like something as dumb as manga. But I'm so glad she gave it a chance. Looks like we both found joy in each other's interests. Once she stopped talking I went over to grab the book and had a sudden shock of realization.
I forgot my bag.
I was more surprised then anything else, wondering how I could've been without my bag the whole day and not notice. I looked back at her worried.

"Y-Yuri."

I don't know why but I found myself tearing up. Will she even Belive that I read it? Or will she think that I cared so little for it?

"Im sorry I-I forgot the book."

She could see the tears in my eyes and shifted closer to me.

"Please don't be sad Natsuki. It's okay. I saw you running down the halls this morning... and I know you had to make it to school on time you can give it to me tomorrow."

Realizing she was extremely close to me, she quickly scooted away anxious. We sat in silence as I gathered thoughts in my mind.

"How far have you read?"

Yuri asked, in hopes of breaking the tension. I quickly looked up and sat up straight.

"Page sixty fiv-"
"Oh So you've already gotten to the good stuff!"

She smiled and passionately spoke of the book. I loved seeing her like that. I love seeing her when she's talking about books. They really excite her for some reason. And in a way, I envy her passion. I wish I could be like her. We had talked for such a long time, I didn't even see Monika and Sayori and by the time I saw them the meeting was already over.

"Gotta go. I'll see ya around Yuri!"

I walked to the door and she was quick to grab my hand. She started to blush and spoke in a quick manner.

"C-Can I walk you home?"

I smiled and I could've sworn my heart skipped a beat.

"Actually, I'd much rather go to your place Yuri."

I looked at her in hopes she would just go with it.

"That would be great! My parents are out of town, you could come anytime."

She ran ahead of me, still holding my hand with a smile.