Short Chapter Cuz I'm Busy

I grabbed my bike and walked it besides me as we left the school. Yuri lead the way shyly then turned to me.

"My house is really close. It won't take us that long to get there I promise~"

I smiled as she gracefully quickened her pace. She was so tall and it made her look so elegant. I found myself thinking about her for awhile. How much she has changed recently. It kind of confuses me-how she acts around me now. She's such a nice person I just hope she'll stay that way.

"Natsuki, Hello?"

Yuri waves her hand in front of me to see if I'm paying attention. I quickly break from my daze and I bring my attention to her.

"We're here."

She unlocked the door, stepped in, and took off both her shoes, gently placing the by the door. I quickly followed placing my shoes by Yuri's.
She placed her bag down and then looked at me awkwardly.

"U-Uhm... we can go upstairs to my room if you want."

I softly laughed realizing how adorable Yuri could be and accedentaly said "So cute." Apparently loud enough for Yuri to hear and she started to blush. She looked at me then continued as if she never heard it. She ran upstairs and I followed behind. We entered her room the walls were a light purple with a bed close by to a desk with two drawers built in. Curious I went to peek into the top one.

"W-Wait Natsuki!"

I heard her call me yet I still continued to open it and inside was a wide range of knives all with different designs. I wasn't too surprised honestly, I knew what she did with them. And I mean, as long as she's happy right? I like it when Yuri is happy... Yuri. She looked at me her face the reddest I'd seen it in a long time.

"N-Natsuki I... It's Not Wh-"

She started to tear up and when she tried to cover her face I grabbed both of her hands.

"Yuri it's okay!"

I said forcing a smile.

"Everything is fine I promise. I don't like you any less because of this. I could never hate you alright Yuri?"

She looked at me and then fell into my arms crying. I couldn't tell if she was truly sad or happy that I was there. I just knew that I thought she was a great person.
That she's really cute.
That I like her.
No wait-
Love her.