Yay!

Yuri opened the club door walking in and I quickly followed. I definitely wasn't ready, but I knew It had to be done eventually-I was planning on telling the others Yuri and I were together. I just didn't know how. Me and Yuri sat next to each other, while Monika and Sayori sat themselves in front of us. There were desks that were combined to form a table. Pieces of colored paper and school supplies were sitting there, likely for us to make the decorations for the festival. Yuri nudged me.

"H-Hey Natsuki. Shouldn't we tell them?"

The two girls then perked up probably already aware of what was going on.
I guess there's no turning back now.
I sat up and thought of what I was gonna say. I looked at Yuri and she nodded with approval.

"Me and Yuri are toge-"

"YAAY!"

Sayori shouted while blindly clapping and Monika just smiled as if she already knew what was going on. I was happy I guess. It was like some weight was lifted from my shoulders and a wave of relief came over me. It was as if everything was alright now. Me and Yuri could be happy now.
We continued class as if nothing had changed and after a long time of cutting and pasting the decorations were complete and Yuri walked me home. It was the first time I felt like living my life. Because this time.

Im not alone.