Charmspeak

Your P.O.V.

-------------------------------------------------

"Wait! Selina!" I yell as I chase her. I finally catch up to her and ask, "Do you think you could train me?" she looks at me and thinks for a little, "I don't see why not. We will start after breakfast, lets go eat." I follow her and we head to the pavillion, she heads to the Aphrodite table and I walk to the Apollo table. I sit next to Lee and look at my breakfast, 'Eat what I can before practice.' I tell myself.

Selina and I finish and head out to the forest, "Okay, do you have any idea how to use your new ability?" Selina asks. I nod, "Your mom said to put confidence and persuasion in my voice." She smiles, "Okay, try it on me." I think about that and shrug, "Selina, sit." I command. She looks at me and grins, "Your really strong, I almost did sit. Also really? Am I a dog?" I start laughing, "That's all I could think of saying." We practice a little more and then we head to Swordplay class.

I head to my cabin after swordplay class and relax, haven't done this sense the while Luke thing. I really miss this. I hear no people, just chirps of birds and the wind gently blowing through the trees. This is just what I needed, a nice relaxation. I just wish I could share this with some one. Maybe just someone who understands, who won't go and quest without me. A girl like Thalia but she won't go to be a huntress, oh gods that would be great.

I get up and head to the Poseidon cabin. I'm in cabin 7 so I walk passing cabin 5, Ares cabin. That cabin has always caught my eye. It's probably because it's the most war like. I finally get to cabin 3 and look at the door, here goes nothing. I knock on the door and wait for an answer. The door slightly opens to a smiling Percy. "Hey ____," he says. I smile at him, "Hey Percy. I was wondering it's such a nice day, do you want to go to the beach or maybe just walk through the forest?" I ask. He thinks about it. "The beach sounds fun. Lets go!"

We walk to the beach and I relax in the sand while Percy goes and jumps into the sea. I smile at the relaxing weather. Warm yet not to hot. I close my eyes and relax as I feel someone walking towards me, probably some one else going to the beach. I open an eye and see Percy there smiling at me, "Take a picture, it last longer Percy." He smiles even more, "I've got plenty of pictures. But none of them match the real thing." He picks me up from the sand, "Percy, what are you doing?" Then he just threw me in the water. Wow, so childish of him.

I swim around in the sea, I mean if you can't beat them swim with them. That's exactly what I did, I swam with Percy. We played around a little more then it was time for lunch, so we dried off a little bit and walked to the pavilion. Today was fun so far, I wish we could have more days like that. I sit at the Apollo table and eat my lunch. I sacrifice some food to the gods and walk around the camp.

Percy had to go teach swordplay to the younger campers so I figured, 'Hey why not look for that spy!' I walk over to Cabin 5, Ares cabin. I walk up to the door and knock. The Ares cabin counselor opens the door, Clarisse La Rue. Clarisse and I don't talk because of the whole her and Percy not liking each other. Also this woman keeps calling me- "Princess." she says. I slightly smile, using charmspeak I say, "Hey Clarisse, I was wondering if I could ask your cabin about Luke and everything." She thinks about it, probably letting the charmspeak sink in. "Sure. Come on in." I go inside and ask everyone some questions, I used lots of charmspeak to get answers. I walk out a little dizzy, man charmspeak drains a lot of energy. I walk to my cabin and rest.

I start to think about who I questioned, wait, Chris. Chris Rodriguez wasn't questioned. That son of Hermes wasn't questioned yesterday. I get up and walk to the big house, I haven't seen him at camp all ever sense Luke disappeared two days ago. I start to sprint to the big house, now I can see Chiron and Mr.D playing pinochle. "Chiron, do you know where Chris Rodriguez is?" I ask with panic in my tone. He looks to Mr. D, "I have no idea, shouldn't he be somewhere here at camp?" I nod, "He should be but he isn't, he disappeared two days ago. The day Luke's body disappeared."

A/N Hey diamondz in the rough! While writing I was zoning in and out and thinking, 'Hey maybe I should do a Q and A when this book reaches 200 reads.' You know JUST CAUSE. (<<< my friend should get this) Anyways hope you guys enjoyed the new chapter and keep on reading!

~(•-•)~