Sacrifices

Your P.O.V
-----------------------------------------

After what happened yesterday, I am pretty sure no one is looking forward to today. We have people on watch and everyone else rushing around to grab armor and weapons. Today is the second day out on the battlefield, and the day we expect more enemies. Silena went to go convince the Ares Cabin to join our fight, let's hope that she can do it. We've quite a few wounded considering how many we started out with.

I head out to join the others in the battle, we're all mostly guarding but that all suddenly changed. A great big drakon decided to jump in and mix everything up, all chaos broke out. I was currently fighting an empousa with a few demigods by my side. Valerie to my left and a son of Athena to my right, both fighting off their own hazards. The empousa tries for my left rib and I dodge, not even noticing another one swinging her sword to my right. Time just seemed to slow down as I finally noticed the blade a little to late;

"_____!"

It all happened so fast I'm not even sure what happened myself. All I remember is my vision going red and both empousai were nothing but dust. As my vision came back I look over to Valerie, in pain on the ground. I rush to her side and sit her up in my arms. "Valerie! Let me heal y-" She gently places her hand on mine, making me shut up. Tears threatening to escape my eyes I keep my mouth shut. "D-Don't," the little strength she has left is used to raise her hand to my cheek and weakly smack me, "Stupid." I giggle at her action as a few tears slide down my face and I gently lay her lifeless body back onto the ground.

Wiping my face, as best to my abilities, and go to join the bigger fight with everyone else. The drakon still there, seems to be waiting for a threat of some sort. Just then the missing Ares cabin comes flying in, with what looks like Clarisse in lead. She swoops in and tries at the beast, but fails miserably. Being a daughter of Apollo I dashed over to heal her, but it wasn't Clarisse...

The one and only daughter of Aphrodite, Silena Beauregard, lay bleeding out on the cold, hard road. I grab her hand and squeezed her hand tightly once I was at her side. Another figure attacks the monster. The figure swings to and fro at it as the drakon tries to grab he/she.

Finally the demigod kills the drakon. He/she comes running over to Silena and I, only for me to see who it really was. Clarisse La Rue her self.

She kneeled next to the dying girl and started crying, at least it looked like it. It seemed like only the three of us knew it. "Your so stupid! Taking my armor and pretending to be me," the daughter of Ares started yelling at her friend. Silena smiled a bit, "I knew it was the only way to get you guys out here."

Clarisse held Silena close, afraid to lose her. I know she couldn't afford to lose her, none of us can. "I've made my mistakes..." Silena muttered. My head tilts to the side in confusion, "W-what?" She lifts her arm and places her hand on mine. "The spy," her eyes start to get watery and the coughing starts, "they promised me that Charles would be safe." At this point she had tears running down my cheek. "I'm sorry _____, I never meant to hurt anyone. It wasn't supposed to be like this." Silena rested her head back on Clarisse's arm. No bother trying to heal her, the poison from the drakon's attack is already spread all throughout her body. Gently her body was placed back onto the ground, to go and join her love.

I guess it's my turn to fight, for what I love and believe in.

A/N THAT WAS SO DEPRESSING, LIKE I ALMOST CRIED WRITING THAT WHOLE CHAPTER. CAN THESE APHRODITE GIRLS STOP DIYING! Please? Anyways I hope you liked that chapter. Every vote left is another drakon that dies slowly and painfully for what they did to Silena. See you next chapter! ~Jewels