Images

Your P.O.V.

------------------------------------------

"MY ANACONDA DON'T! MY ANACONDA DON'T! MY ANACONDA DON'T WANT NONE UNLESS YOU GOT BUNS HUN!"

I couldn't stop laughing, I was to the point of tears now. Logan was singing Anaconda. Best. Day. Ever! My little brother clearly is a child of Apollo, he never heard the song but her sure can catch onto the lyrics quickly. My mother was shocked for a second but it quickly wore off and she started laughing also. I look over back to the laptop for a quick second, I look back up and see the worst image possible. My mother, she was twerking. My eyes widen and I look to innocent, little, Logan about to turn his head to mom. I grab him quickly and cover his eyes with my hands.

No child should ever witness such horrifying event. He stugles to get out of my reach but fails, "Shhhh little Logan," I whisper to him, "You don't wanna see this." This was worse then when I was attacked by a hydra a year ago, I take one hand off Logan and cover my eyes. He took advantage and pulled away looking at our twerking mother, his eyes widen also and he places his head into my side trying to forget what he saw. "I should of listened to you," he mumbled into my side. I giggle and nod, mom stopped twerking and looked over to us, "What happened?" I take a peak through my hands to make sure it was safe, I poke Logan's back signalling that it's safe for him to look. "Nothing, mom," I respond to her.

She dropped her curiosity and picked up her phone, "What are you doing?" I question her. "Ordering pizza," she smiles and returns to the call. I look to Logan, he looks back to me like we just started a staring contest. We smile at each other, "PIZZA!" Mom gets off the phone to find us jumping around and running around in circles.

I never thought about this happening, mom found a sombrero. She wore it for a while, then while we were running in circles she threw it in the middle like we were dancing around it. She quickly takes a picture of us like that and saves it for another time.

Our pizza arrives and it doesn't even last thirty minutes. Logan grabs two slices and finishes them both, mom grabs two and claims she's full. There's still four more slices, I believe they belong to me so I pull up Netflix on the laptop and eat my four slices. I barely got through an episode of (Your favorite show) before my pizza was all gone.

I cleaned up mine and Logan's mess from running around and head to my room. Laying in bed I realize I have to go back to school tomorrow... I groan and roll around in my bed. 'I wish it was raining horses so I wouldn't have to go to school.' I thought to myself. Horses you may be asking, I don't even know why.

I just don't wanna go, I wasn't even paying attention during the presentations. I toss in my bed one last final time and finally get comfy, my eyes finally begin to become heavy. I give into the temptation and fall asleep.

A/N: Hey diamondz in the rough! So, @ruby_912 was the only one to guess and get it right! Congratulations! I hope you enjoyed this chapter and I'm happy you commented! I'll see you all next update! Don't forget to vote and leave some feedback for me! Love you! ~Jewels