My Luck.

Your P.O.V.

-------------------------------------------------

I feel to sleep, but I swear dreams won't leave me alone.

I look around and it's an apartment, not the one I grew up in either. This one is different, the walls are painted a light tan color, with two bedrooms, the living room is filled with great furniture and a good quality 25 inch tv. This apartment I've seen in dreams, those dreams about mom.

Speaking of her she walks in the living room, with a baby. Dad walks out of the room with nothing, he doesn't look any different just a little stressed. "I have to go back to Olympus," dad said, "(moms name) I need to go back." She just smiles, and hugs him. "Go back, just promise to not forget us." she said. He just nods, "I could never." The hug ends and he leaves. When the door closes mom starts to break down, "I-I can't do this," she looks over to the baby. "____, I love you." Then she picks the baby up, and leaves the apartment, to give me up for adoption.

The dream shifts and I see a dark room, with the same golden box in the middle. I couldn't move, this box ruined my life. It's open this time, and of course curiosity took over. I step over to the box, my heart about to pound out of my chest. I felt so heavy like I was just going to collapse right here, but I had to keep going.

'One step at a time,' I think to myself. One small step for me, one huge leap for camp. I take three more steps forward, the box is right in front of me. I just chose to not look down into it. I look up to the darkness refusing to look in the box. I finally give up after fighting with myself and look down.

It's, it's impossible. It can't be. It's Luke. Right in the box is Luke Castellan.

Percy's P.O.V. (Finally!)

-------------------------------------------------

I wake up from my rest and look around the cabin, empty. Tyson, my cyclops half brother, left for dad's underwater palace a few days ago. It's been lonely here without that big guy, I just wish it wasn't so lonely here right now. What to do for company, oh I know! _____.

I quickly do my morning routine and head out of the cabin. I walk to the Apollo cabin and knock on the door. Knock, knock, knock. It's been so long since I've been able to visit her, I hope it doesn't stay like that.

The door slides open and Will pokes his head out, "Oh hey Percy." He smiles. "Hey Will, is _____ in there?" I ask. "Um, let me check," he said as he went to go look.

Your P.O.V.

--------------------------------------------------

I look around the Apollo cabin bored out of my mind, then I hear a conversation at the door. I get up and walk over making sure I can't be seen. "Let me check," Will said to the camper outside.

Will walked deeper into the cabin, away from the door to look for someone. I walk over to him and tap his shoulder making him slightly jump, "Wha-!" He was interrupted by my laughing, and rolling in the floor. "Really?" he asks trying his best to not laugh. I poke his shoulder nonstop, "You know you wanna laugh." I say teasingly, He broke out into laughter with me. We finally calm down and he finally tells me that someone's outside looking for me.

I stand up from the ground and walk to the door to see my visitor. I look out the door and see Percy looking away from our cabin and sitting down. I walk behind him, crouch down and hug him from behind. "Hey there, long time no see." I say as I rest my head on his shoulder. He just smiles, "Yeah," he got out of my hug. Turned around and hugged me, of course I hug back. "Sorry for not coming around lately. The meetings have become more frequent and training has been needed far more then ever."

After all the apologizing Percy 'had' to do, we decided to go to the lake in the forest. To hang out, which I take as a date but Percy just said to hang out. We sit on the edge of the lake with our feet in the water, just talking about everything that's going on in life and stuff like that. It was nice, just to talk like Percy's a best friend an not a boyfriend. But like every other conversation I've had, it ended in silence.

The only thing you could hear was the lake flow by. The feeling in the air was that awkward atmosphere, I didn't like it. So I just did what any other girlfriend would do in this situation, I think. I laid my head to rest on his shoulder, he smiled and rested his head on mine. We just kinda relaxed like this for a while, it was nice. Percy was probably getting uncomfortable and started to move around. I sat up and took my head off of his shoulder, then looked at him. He looked back and we kinda just stared at each other, I kept blushing like a tomato and all I got from him was a light pink tent.

I noticed that Percy's face kept getting closer to mine, I decided to lean in as well. Our faces went from half a foot, to an inch and a half. We were so close, Percy kept leaning in to make it an inch. Then with my luck, someone interrupted us. We heard rustles from a bush, Percy and I pulled away quickly and turned to the noise.

Two girls were standing there. The first one had light caramel skin and red curly hair put into a ponytail. Over her hazel eyes were defined eyebrows. Also her lips were thin, but with that grin on her face it made her lips look smaller. The second one had light brown hair that was slightly wavy, little darker then caramel skin and chocolate colored, almond shaped eyes. Her plumb lips were shaped into a huge grin, she probably trying not to laugh at the situation.

She manages to hold out with out laughing, she finally gives a reason for her interrupting Percy and I. "Percy," the second one started, "Chiron is looking for you." Percy just looks over to me then back at the girls, "Oh. Okay." He stands up and gives me a hand to help me up. "I'll come back and well do this again later, okay ____?" I smile, "Okay."

Percy runs off to see what Chiron wanted, I look over to the two girls who start laughing like there is no tomorrow. I look at them and start laughing my self, it was pretty funny who they came in just in time to interrupt Percy and I. We all calm down after a while of laughing and we introduce our selfs. "I'm ____, what's your name?" The one with light brown hair answers first, "I'm Valerie, daughter of Aphrodite." I look to the red haired one, "I am Katrina, Daughter of Athena." I smile, knowing we three are going to be amazing friends.

A/N Okay! First, I haven't been able to update because of plain writers block. I am sorry but hey! I updated and added other friends for you, I gave you friends! 'You've gotta friend in me.' Okay back to business, Last night I would of have updated but, Wattpad decided to DELETE MY WORK AND MAKE ME START OVER! So it's not my fault. Third, Your new friends are based off of some dear friends of mine, and more friends are coming! Valerie you should check out on Wattpad, @ValerieWrites is her account. Thank you guys so much! Please leave a vote, maybe a comment if you like. See you next time diamondz in the rough. ~Jewels