The cute maid

(Y/N)-Your name

(L-n)- last name

(F/C)-favorite color

(H/C)-Hair color

(H/L)-hair length

(E/c)- Eye color

H/l- is hair length

(F/f) - favorite food

(F/ca)- favorite cake flavor

(N/n)- nickname

(Y/n) pov

The next day I walked in the host club and Kyoya gave me a maid outfit I put it on. I then grab some cakes and tea and headed out. I then asked all the guess if they wanted more tea or cake they mostly said tea when I got to honeys table Takashi then takes 3 strawberry cakes the girls ask me for tea while honey is eating the cake Mori got him I smile and walk to Kyoya's table and ask him cake or tea he smiles at me and says tea please I give him tea I then head back to the kitchen and start to make cakes I then get called out i walk out and see that the host club was over they then tell me that we are going to to one of Kyoya's family resorts I nod and say yes to going I feel excited I go get kitty~chan and put the tea away and then I start walking when I do get home I walk in the empty house I head up to my room and star to get undressed when I hear the alarms go off i start freaking out and call honey.

~call~

H-Honey

Y-(Y/n)

Y- Honey there's someone breaking in my home!!

H- N/n~chan are u sure

Someone grabs u by the hips and lifts ups(ps ur in ur bra and underwear)

Y-HONEY HELP ME

~end call~

Look we have a little girl the guy says yeah look at her lets steal her I start yelling and cream me they then bring u down stars the put cloth over ur mouth the start to try to tie u down u start to fight and kick when honey bust through the door. U are crying and still fighting for them to let u go Mori and honey start to beat up the guys u take off the tape u see a blanket on the couch and put it over u when honey is done with the guys he hugs u and u hug him back thank u the phone starts to ring honey answers it hello?he says he then says oh no she's right here he hands u the phone hello u say ur dad then say are u ok my angle and who was that boy voice u then say daddy im fine and that boy was Mitsukuni Haninozuka but u can call him Honey. He and I were doing a project with his cousin Takashi Morinozuka but u can call him Mori. When 3 guys broke in hut then Moir and Honey beat them up now they are going to jail but I'm fine daddy ok he chuckles and says I have to thank these boys for protecting my angel I love u sweetie I love u too daddy!! He then hangs up I then hang the house phone backup. I then face Honey and Mori and thank them honey hugs me I called my parents and I'm allowed to stay with u till ur dad comes back so that means me and moir are staying with u I smile yay ok let me go get dressed now I head up stairs and get dressed I then head down and see mori and honey have bag of clothes and lots other things I then say guess room is up here i show them to guest room then honey smiles and say thank u (n/n)~chan if u need me me room is down the hall ok let me cook us dinner I know u want cake so I'll make u a cake ok honey he then nods I'm making me and mori (F/F) is that ok mori he then nods. I start to make dinner for the three of us. We all ate and went to bed for the next day which I was excited for.