Y/n Birthday

(Y/N)-Your name

(L-n)- last name

(F/C)-favorite color

(H/C)-Hair color

(H/L)-hair length

(E/c)- Eye color

H/l- is hair length

(F/f) - favorite food

(F/ca)- favorite cake

(N/n)- nickname

(P/n)- Pet name

(B/D)- Birth Date

Y/n Pov

When I woke up I had someone's arms around me I look back and see honey I kiss him I get out of bed and look at my calendar and see its my birthday I kiss honey again he pulls me in bed and says (N/n) stop sleep I fall asleep and go to sleep. A few hours later I wake up and see a note on my desk I read it says to head downstairs and get breakfast and get my next hint I head down stairs and get gives me a note that says ~Hey (N/n)~chan eat your breakfast and head to the park for ur next surprise I love you- Honey~ I smile and start eating once Im done I grab some things and kiss my dad and head to the park. I see Takashi I hug him he hugs me back he gives me chocolates and flowers and a note I open the note and start to read it says ~Hey (N/n) Im glad ur playing my little game so ur next place ur going is our homeroom class- Honey~ I smile and see a limo I get inside the limo and head to the school when I get there I go to our home room and see Tamaki I smile at him and see he has kitty~chan I take her he then gives me a note ~Hey u almost forgot her at home but I got her for u any way ur next location is the host room-Honey~ I smile and skip to the host room I see that it's Hikaru I go up to him and he hand me a bag and a note ~Hey (N/n) I want you to wear this dress I think it will be cute then head to were we had our first date- Honey) I open the bag and inside there was a black long sleeve shirt with a white flower design I put it on and head to his place and I head to the back and see Kaoru I hug him he gives me a letter I read it ~Hey (N/n) only two more places then you'll see me ur next direction will be my room-Honey~ I head up to his room and see Haruhi I hug her she hands me another note ~Hey (N/n) Your almost to me ur next place is ur fave Ice cream shop_ Honey)~ I headed to my fave Ice cream shop I see Kyoya He gives me Ice cream I smile and hug him he gives me the last note it says ~Hey (N/n) come back home once u finish ur Ice Cream- Honey ~ I sit down and eat I was so excited what was going to happen. I finish up and started to head home when I got Home I saw it was dark so i turn on a light everyone yelled surprise and I then I hug honey and tell him thank you but it didn't stop there He gave me A box I open it and it a tiny puppy I lift it out the box it has a note I grab the note and read i ~Hey my name is (P/n) Honey is my daddy ur my mommy- honey~ I kiss honey and tell him thank you .