The Fight

(Y/N)-Your name

(L-n)- last name

(F/C)-favorite color

(H/C)-Hair color

(H/L)-hair length

(E/c)- Eye color

H/l- is hair length

(F/f) - favorite food

(F/ca)- favorite cake

(N/n)- nickname

(P/n)- Pet name

(Ex/Bf)- ex boyfriends name

Honey Pov

It was time to win over my baby girl back form this dick who is trying to take take her from me, He thinks that I won't fight for her. We start to go to a dogo to fight this out looks like they had to cancel Host club but if ex/bf wants Y/n then he has to go through me to get her he has already has his chance with her I will make sure I win so he can't ever hurt her ever again. We get ready to fight and we are prepared here we go 1.... 2.... 3...... Start we start to fight I'm not losing my N/n she means everything to me and I'm not losing her now.

Third pov

Mitsukuni and Ex/bf were fighting then the door to the room that they were fighting in open and stood there was Y/n she stood there and then ran in the middle of Mitsukuni and Ex/bf she then said no fighting please don't fight I'm done being ur slave and being abused by u Ex/bf if You don't like that then too bad I'm in love with Mitsukuni and I'm happy with him. Y/n gets hit by Ex/bf she falls to the ground Mitsukuni pushes ex/bf  Y/n is out cold Honey starts to beat him Ex/bf started to fight back when Takashi lifted up ex/bf and Kyoya told him if he didn't leave the school he would make sure that his military would do something about it he runs off Y/n was still out so the host club took her to the hospital and something they didn't expect happened....   

Hey I'm sorry about the short chapters I've been real busy with my dad getting his surgery some friends have been helping but next chapter might be longer now farewell.