What new girl

(Y/N)-Your name

(L-n)- last name

(F/C)-favorite color

(H/C)-Hair color

(H/L)-hair length

(E/c)- Eye color

H/l- is hair length

(F/f) - favorite food

(F/ca)- favorite cake

(N/n)- nickname

(P/n)- Pet name

(B/D)- Birth Date

Y/n Pov

It was like a normal day we were in the host club and I was working like always but I saw this girl hiding I then tell her she come in and be with us if she wanted to that it would be ok if she came in she then was spotted by Tamaki he starts to do his price host thing but then she yells fake we all look surprised she then says that she's Kyoya's fiance we all yell WHAT but then he explained to us and said that how she is not his fiance he then she asks to be our manager and she was changing everyone she then she asked who I was I told her I was honeys girlfriend she then said oh you two need to break up now I look like she was crazy then I said no she then said you break up or I will get Kyoya to kick you out and never let u back in honey then sighs and comes up to me hugs me then whispers she'll leave then me and u can be lovey dovey but right now let's pretend to break up I kiss him on the cheek then break up with him then I leave a few days later she was still there and I really was sad then she changed and apologized to me I got back with honey and once again we were happy I love him so much I do I don't know what I would do without him I then get ready to leave school with honey when Takashi I then get some stuff and get in the limo honey jumps on me and kisses me I then smile in the kiss and then we head to home. We get to my house and me and him make out the whole time. Then he carries me upstairs while we make out then we go take a nap waiting for my dad to come home to make dinner.