oh dear

(Y/N)-Your name

(L-n)- last name

(F/C)-favorite color

(H/C)-Hair color

(H/L)-hair length

(E/c)- Eye color

H/l- is hair length

(F/f) - favorite food

(F/ca)- favorite cake

(N/n)-  nickname  

(P/n)- Pet name

(Ex/Bf)- ex boyfriends name      

Honey pov

We get y/n to the hospital they said she just needed to go home and rest and she will be fine they so then I pick up Y/n and we get in the limo and head to her home me and Takashi her dad just about to open the door when he runs to us and then asks if she is ok we say shes fine he nods and then lets us in and I put Y/n in bed and kiss her head I then walk out and head to the front room her dad giving Takashi tea we sit down and then I ask him why he thought Y/n wasn’t ok  he then says she has scoliosis. He then says she doesn't want to get surgery on her back and it's getting really bad that she might have to get in a wheelchair and she can't swim anymore that she loves. I then look at him and say I will make sure she's taken care of I won't let her lose the thing she loves. Her dad laughs and tell him the thing she loves more than swimming is me. We then heard Y/n voice saying that she wanted something to eat still a little sleepy and has a blanket around her. She dosen’t notice me and Takashi. Her dad then says of course honey. The then sits at the table dropping the blanket we notice she was naked. I then just start looking her dad then walks in front of her. Takashi then point out I had a boner. I get embarrassed and head to the bathroom.

Y/n pov

My dad starts to shake me I then wake up  I then realized that I was naked I put my blanket back around me I then Apologized to my dad he just laughs and point at Takashi and then I get scared and say Mitsukuni isn't here is he. My dad then says he's here I then run to my room and feel so embarrassed. I hear a knock on my door I get on clothes and answer the door and see Mitsukuni and apologized he then said it was ok and kisses my head. I then smile and hug him and we sit in my bed and cuddle. I fall asleep on him enjoy my time with him.

Honeys pov

I noticed Y/n fell asleep on me I then kiss her head and tell her that I loved her. I then get up from her bed she then says Mitsukuni come back I want to cuddle with you. I then smile and get back in her bed and kiss her head and fall asleep.

A/N

Hey I need some help to thing what to write give me X Readers to write or some Ideas for this one I will write it.