Beach Disaster

(Y/N)-Your name

(L-n)- last name

(F/C)-favorite color

(H/C)-Hair color

(H/L)-hair length

(E/c)- Eye color

H/l- is hair length

(F/f) - favorite food

(F/ca)- favorite cake flavor

(N/n)- nickname

(W/F)-Worst fear

Y/n pov

Me and honey we're talking to me and then the twins were talking about the beach and said we were going I was off my crutches and I really wanted to go so me and honey started to go through bathing suits and I found one that I liked (picture above) It had like a Peach top and a gray bottom I went to the dressing room and got dressed and we then started to leave I then realized that the guest were coming and that meant I couldn't kiss or do anything romantic with honey. Well at least we will still be staying in the same room my dad packed my bag yay! I and honey when shellfish hunting I notice Moir was going somewhere I followed him looks like Kyoya's family's police force felt bad for actacing honey. I smile and head down were honey was I noticed Haruhi was helping Honey with collecting shellfish when we finished me and Haruhi wew by this big rock some of the guests were up on that rock. We told them to be careful but then we heard them scream haruhi though shellfish at one of these 3 guys I wanted to get Honey but I heed the other 2 girls and told them to run. They ran I was about to follow but one of the guys grabbed me and started to rip off my swimsuit I started to cry then I see one of the guys grab Haruhi and throw her off the one guy who had me had my swim top off. Tamaki ran and when to get haruhi the twins got the two guys and then I see a fist hit the guy it was Honey! Moir put his jacket on me I was still crying Honey beat up that guy really bad. Honey hugged me he then said why didn't u come get me I then say I was but then he grabbed me and I didn't want the guest to get hurt so I wanted to help but I know what I did was not ok I deserve any punishment I look down honey grabs my chin and lifts it and kisses me and said to not worry about it he then grabbed my hand and we left to the house we were staying at I was happy that Honey wasn't mad at me.  That is worse than (W/F) I will never do it again. I then get dressed and head down stairs I see honey and mori serving food I hug honey and kiss him I love u honey he smiles then pets my head Tamaki is pouting. I roll my eyes Haruhi walks in a nightgown I smile and then sit down we were sitting down. We all start eating the crab.

~Skips to when we found Tamaki blind folding Haruhi~

Honey and I get ready for bed I get on the bed waiting for honey. I keep think what can be worse (W/F) or losing honey I think a lot about it then honey comes on bed and grabs me by my waist I smile and put my face in his chest. We fall asleep in the morning we get into the limo and we go back to the school I have to say the beach was fun and a disaster. I'm just glad honey wasn't mad at me.