Black Sheep

"Why don't you try to make friends this year Rue?"LèRue Morgan was in the schools counselors office for the 3rd time this week. Three days straight. Rue had better things to like watch netflix, and being invisible or sleep and all of the three the most important was sleep. Mrs.Brown, the schools counselor, wanted to help her she felt sorry for her she didn't like seeing kids walk alone to there lockers.

Rue was the black sheep of her school, and loved it. She didn't care if anyone liked her because no one didn't even notice her there, she was like Casper the friendly ghost except she wasn't friendly."Look, Um..whats your name? Oh, yea Mrs.Brown I am not a case to work on, I have been in here three days, THREE FREAKING DAYS straight, look I have better things to do than to sit here and listen to you babble about me not having friends, and I literally don't give a butt crake I happy, but if it's not about my education or rearranging my classes don't call me up here again." And with that Rue got up from the chair and walked out leaving Mrs.Brown in shock.

Rue Morgan walked down the empty hallway going back to her Algebra 2 class. This was her senior year and the first three days she had to be in the counselors office. She was not about to have a lady with big lashes and white teeth bring her GPA down straight A student. She had gotten this far with out friends and she wouldn't start now. If Mrs.Brown really cared she would have helped her 3 years ago.

Rue Morgan is a black girl with long black hair, plus size, she had brown eyes and plump lips, she had a button nose. She walked down the hallway with her Nike Hoodie on with jogging pants on with her black and peach nike sandals with elite socks on and her hair in a messy bun and her backpack on her back. Rue was sassy and smart, she had a quick shrewdness about her, she is quite and you know what they say you always have to watch the quiet ones. She never back down from anyone it was her pride and attitude that made her that way. Rue was 1 third of triplets but she never felt apart of it. She was the only girl. Her twin brothers Darren and Devin didn't care for her so she never talk to them she was always on her own.

Rue suddenly didn't see the hallway, she saw flash backs of her school years, being teased about weight, kids calling her ugly, siblings didn't like her but her parents didn't know her well and all she had was music and that was all she needed to get by. She would never have revenge on anyone. Yet. Her plan is to own her own club that everyone would want to go too and all her classmates wouldn't be allowed inside. She got her first job since she was 16, it payed her good money but she didn't spend it she put it in a bank and it's still growing it's about $10,000. She also put her allowance in the account. Her parents bought her a Camro to drive in she was just living life so far.

"What a bunch dumbass people,"she mumbled when she back into her class room."Lets see who don't make it." Everyone stared at her like she had murdered someone so she shrugged and she sat down in the back of the classroom. The teacher continued talking about Algebra and she observed. That is what she was a black sheep and an observer and she would
Like to keep it that way.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

"Son, now that you know about the family business, I don't want you to get involved I want you to live a good clean life. We are three days and some minutes late but you start going to a new school today." Vince Rizzo listened to his father as he drove to his new high school. His father Tommy Rizzo was a mobster who owned a casino and gave loans but if you didn't pay then you get a visit him. One of the biggest mobsters in the U.S.

Tommy wanted a clean life for his kids, his father forced him to get in the business and he wouldn't let Vince get involved. He had enemies, there are good mobsters and bad mobsters. He was good one. Some had sex trafficking and he would put hits on the others. Take all the girls get them clean give them a job until they get back on their feet.

Vince appreciated his father for not making him go into the family business. He wanted to be a business man but not dirty business, he dreamed of running a real estate company selling houses and everything. He had no problems except he was a party animal. He would drink a lot at parties, and let the night take him away and the next morning he would be in bed with 2 or 3 girls clinging to him. He was a player and gain respect from everyone whether they liked him or not.

Vince Rizzo had black hair with pierce blue eyes, he was built like an Ox and standing at a tall 6'5, he had a strong chin line and a medium size pointy nose. He was arrogant for a 18 year old and wasn't used to not having his way he worked for everything.

"Alright Pops, your right I don't want to get involved and do not want Jessie to get involved either she is only 10 we don't want to scar her for life." Jessie is his little sibling he was also over protective. Usually he took her to school in the morning but his car was in the shop.

Vince walked into the counselor office so she could show him to his classes. She had one of the most popular students in the school Devin Morgan. Devin took him as a friend as soon as he saw him. He has a twin brother and sister. But he mostly talked about his brother. Later that day he met his brother Darren Morgan.

"Well it was nice meeting you two, I see you at lunch but I guess I should get to Algebra 2,"Vince turned to the two brothers and shook there hands."Since you two are the kings of this school I just join you."

"Yo, good luck Vince because girls will be all over you,"The brother glanced at each other. "Trust us we know."

Vince stepped in the classroom, gave his teacher Mr.Avery his pass and looked for a seat. He ended up sitting in the back next to a girl who was dressed like a tom boy.

"Ok, everyone since we have a new student everyone will go around the room and introduce themselves and say one thing about yourself."

Vince notice a lot of hot girls in his class. They gave him flirtatious eyes, and hot looks from across the room.He would wink back bite his bottom lip. When it was his turn we wanted to leave a good impression.

"My name is Vince Rizzo, one thing about me is I'm controlling, love to see people follow rules. My rules." Girls swooned to the way he talked, and boys nodded their heads they loved that he was straight forward.

Rue sat back and looked at another sad excuse of a arrogant jock from the corner of her eyes. Well it looks like they will clash and become enemies. Rue sat back closed her eye lids and a smirk graced her face and waited for her turn. When it came to her turn she felt everyone stares at her along with Vince.

"Rue Morgan, Black Sheep." That was all she said. She continued staring straight Ahead not meeting anyone's eyes. Everyone kept staring at her.

"Mrs.Morgan I think we going to need more than that." Mr. Avery leaned on the wall and smiled at her. Mr.Avery stared at her with a unknown glint in his deep green eyes. He was curious of Rue he could tell that she was different. Mr.Avery would choose one female student every year to take under his 'wing'. Rue might be the student be he needed to get to know her. Mr.Avery was a very handsome man 26 years old but looked 20. He had sandy blonde hair and was built he was used to young girls pouncing on him but there was something about Rue.

"Well, I just told you a Black Sheep, I don't fit in society especially in this school, I don't follow anyone's rules,"Rue said with venom. Rue shot a look full of threat to Vince."I mean no one's so if you think your controlling me you got another thing coming."

Vince heard the venom in her voice, he didn't like the disrespect. 'She is going to have to respect me even if you don't like it not Rue.' He stared at her he could tell that she was going to be a problem. 'Just who In the hell does she think she is?! She doesn't know who she is messing with...my school...my rules and she is going to have to understand that and fit in.' he thought. He was alway stuck on control. He wanted control on every student it looks like he is already was ruling from hanging with Darren and Devin. He had everyone wrapped around his fingers just by a few words. He was going to get control and failure is not an option.