Rue's Sleepover Part 2

"I'm hungry!"Trevor tugged on Rue's shirt. Rue pulled Trevor into her lap .

"Awe why don't I order us some pizza." Rue pulled out her cell phone and called Domino's. She order cheese and pepperoni.

"Rue do you have any extra towels?" Vince opened up the door and yelled. Rue sat Trevor back on the couch and went to get Vince a towel. She didn't dare to look in that bathroom. "Thanks babe."

"Get dressed please."Rue told him she walked to the other bathroom and Trent stepped out in jogging pants and shirtless. The steam came out the bathroom. "put a shirt on we got kids."

"Yea soon."

"Don't y'all start this not now. I hate to cuss both of yall out in front of the kids."

"Fine." Trent watched her walk away he loved the view.

"What are you staring at Trent?"Trevor said waitning outside so he could take his bath.

"Just enjoying the view buddy just enjoying the view. If you ever find a girl that you love buddie tell her not now but tell her soon like when you get in high school."

"Ok Trent can I take a bath now."

"Sorry," Trent picked up his brother and put him in the bathroom and cloesd the door."Get clean bud."

Rue sat at the kitchen table and scratched her head. She was tired she wanted to sleep but she wanted to make sure they were fed and everything. She waited for the pizza man to come and she already had the money out.

"Rue thank you," Jessie hugged her tightly. Jessie could tell when someone was sad or mad or just plain tired. She felt that Rue needed to be cheered up or maybe just needed someone to hug."You know you didn't have to teach us."

"Jessie girl don't worry about it I want kids to enjoy and feel music instead of sports all the time its just," Rue sighed. "Nerve wrecking."

"Why are you always sad Rue? Your beautiful and you have nothing to worry about." Jessie asked it was a silence. Rue took a breath and shut her eyes.

"I'm not beautiful Jessie I'm an ugly monster. Sometimes I think that's why no one likes me but I have to show no emotion so they won't get too me. The world is cruel Jessie I learned that no one really cares for me so I take care of others. That is my job to you baby girl."Rue told her she needed to talk to someone badly. She could believe she told all this to a 10 year old but that's how she felt. Around the Corner Vince and Trent heard the whole conversation.

"Oh Rue."Jessie said hugging her tighter.

"Oh Jess."Rue said and hugged back she kissed her on top of her forehead. "Just go take a bath sweetheart pizza will be out soon."Jessie ran to the bathroom with her clothes and things. Rue put her head down.

"Rue don't put your head down I want to see your beautiful face." Vince reliazed in that moment that a at the end of the day Rue was a girl with feelings. He finally saw something from Rue which was a sad girl it wasn't a girl that had no feelings.

"Vince don't start I'm tired and I frankly don't care anymore." Rue stepped out on the balcony. "The money for the pizza guy is on the table." She shut everyone out. She wasn't used to letting things out so easy. She sat in the lounge chair out side and crawled up into a ball and thought. Vince could literly see the sheild that Rue was putting up. He worried about her in every way he just wanted to hold her.

"What's wrong with Rue?" Trevor popped up behind Trent and Vince.

"She just needed some air bud let's play some video games."Trent told him he picked him and placed him on the couch.