The Jumping

Vince woke up in Rue's guess room. His hangover started to pound through his head. He was still in the clothes he had on last night. He started to get up and get his shoes. Memories from last night flashed before his eyes. Last thing he remembered was getting in Rue's car and blacking out. His shirt was off he had pulled it off during his sleep. He heard talking from the living room.

"Girl, you did a good thing. Not many people can deal with drunk people but you managed to pull it off." Lee sat with Rue at a table having coffee.

"I know Lee, the number one killer of teens is texting and driving or drunk driving. I just try not to make someone a statistic."

"You still coming to lunch today?"Lee asked hoping she would still come. Lee didn't want to be there alone with his coworker who had grown closer to Lee. Lee didn't know how to handle it.

"Sure I don't mind is there a reason?" Rue had a concern look on her face worried about Lee. Knowing that some people don't approve gay people. She would do anything for Lee.

"Girl, there is a new guy a work and we have been getting along swell. Girl, he fine got a body and the clearest eyes you have ever seen. We have gotten closer everyday at work. He came out to me he told me he was gay I don't know what to do Rue baby you got to help me. Lawd Help me!"

"Lee boy if you don't calm down. You goin' to have to pray on that one can't help you."

"I'm sure you can give me some advice girl you just have too. Your the only one I have right now."

"I don't even know what love is."

"Girl, I know some dudes that love some big girls. I'm sure they would love you. Let me hook you up." Lee said to Rue all of a sudden Vince walked out shirtless but had his shoes on. He listen to the whole conversation wanted to punch Lee in the face for bringing the idea of letting another man get with Rue.

"I can show you what love Rue just give me a chance." Vince looked at Rue with pleading eyes. Lee held up a finger and took another sip of his coffee.

"That is my cue to leave, now Rue don't you give him the Nala eyes and start something you can't finish. You know kissing make you pregnant."

"Lee! No it don't!"

"Trust me it's a process a very long process. Alright, have a bless day!"Lee said quickly and left her apartment.

"I don't know what I'm going to do with him." Rue laugh. It got silent all she felt was the tension between her and Vince. She fix him a cup of coffee. "Here drink this it should help with the hang over." he took the cup gently out her hands and used his other hand to pull her in closer.

"Rue, thank you." Vince hugged her and kissed her on top of her forehead.

"Vince, you want to tell me why you were giving out A plus ass whippings last night."Rue backed up going back in the kitchen to finish to dishes.

"You don't want to know Rue, you would think its quite childish."

"Yo, my name Bennett and I'm not in it don't worry about it." Rue pulled out some headache medication. "Take some Advil and as soon as you ready and set I'll take you home." Vince looked as Rue stood over him. He loved the way she looked in the morning. How her hair was naturally waving that her natural look actually made her look girly and she had shorts and a tank top on. He just wanted to take her and cuddle her.

"Rue, why did you do this if you hate me so much."

"Vince, when are you going to understand that I don't hate you. We don't hang like that and we not cool like that it's just a good deed. Just think of it as that."